On this page:
- Martin Lane is an English former footballer who played mainly as a full-back. Born in Altrincham, he made appearances in The Football League for four clubs, with most of his career being spent with Chester City.
- Martin Lane is a screenwriter.
- also known as John Basil Boothroyd
- profession: Screenwriter
- film written: Love in Waiting
- Martin Lane is an actor.
- Martin Lane is the father of college basketball player Jarrel Lane.
- parent of Jarrel Lane
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Martin Lane
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ward W. Briggs, American Philological Association
George Martin Lane, a Harvard classmate of William Francis Child and Charles Eliot Norton, was a superb teacher of undergraduates and graduate students at Harvard.
by T.J. Carty
Clarke A LANDHOLDER Benjamin Bell Elisha Reynolds Potter Wilkins Updike LANDON, LOUISE Louise Platt Hauck A LANDOWNER Charles Townshend A LANDSCAPE PAINTER Charles Lanman LANE, EDWARD Kay Dick LANE, GRANT Stephen Gould Fisher LANE, JANE Elaine Dakers LANE, JERRY Patricia Miles Martin LANE, JOHN Dennis Talbot Hughes LANE, MARGARET STUART Margaret Ashworth LANE, ROUMELIA Kay Green LANE, SIMON Darlene ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Martin Lane
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Martin Lane
Old Cupboard off Martin Lane
Photo credit: Loz Flowers
Anagrams of MARTIN LANE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Martin Lane!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Martin Lane for some fun with words!