On this page:
Who is Marty Roe?
Marty Roe is a singer, guitarist, and musician.
- also known as Roe, Marty
- born on (55 years ago) in Lebanon
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer, guitarist, musician
- member of musical group Diamond Rio (Rhythm guitar) since
- nomination: - nominated to Academy of Country Music Award for Vocal Event of the Year - "Me and God", with Ralph Stanley, Dana Williams, MCA Nashville Records, Frank Rogers, Gene Johnson & Josh Turner
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Marty Roe
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Marty Roe sings lead vocals, and both guitarist Jimmy Olander and keyboardist Dan Truman play in the group. Drummer Brian Prout previously worked in Heartbreak Mountain (which also included SHENANDOAH's Marty Raybon).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Marty Roe
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of MARTY ROE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Marty Roe!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Marty Roe for some fun with words!