On this page:
- Marva is a musical artist, musician.
- born on (72 years ago)
- read more about Marva (musical artist)
- Marva a.k.a. Marwa Haneefa is the daughter of Cochin Haneefa.
- read more about Marwa Haneefa
There are other people with in their name, like Marva Smith, Marva Farmer, Marva Foster, Marva Harris, Marva Wright, Marva Collins, Marva Dibango, Marva Jackson, Marva Trotter, Marva Whitney and many others.
- Marva is a fictional character from the 2006 film Doomstown.
- Marva is a fictional character from the 1992 film Leap of Faith.
"Marva" is a musical album of Marva Wright.
- released in (15 years ago)
- Marva: Marwa is an hexatonic Indian raga; Pa is omitted. Marwa is also the name of the thaat.
- also known as Raga Marwa
- Marva is a program in the Israel Defense Forces that allows young Jews to learn and experience the basics of IDF and Israeli life. Beginning in 1982, Marva operated out of a base in the Galilee, although it now is based at Sde Boker. It was originally associated with Gadna, youth battalions, which are now part of the Israeli Education and Youth Corps. Marva is open to anyone from ages 18 to 28 who speaks some Hebrew, although the vast majority of participants are between the ages of 18 and 20.
- Marva a.k.a. North Giziga language: North Giziga is an Afro-Asiatic language spoken in northern Cameroon.
- read more about North Giziga language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Marva
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Oliver Bonewits
Now, Marva is a little dolly.
Baseball Team Names (2013)
A Worldwide Dictionary, 1869-2011 by Richard Worth
Del- marva is an acronym for Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. A “shore- bird” refers to sea gulls, pelicans, eagles, falcons and hawks that hunt and forage along the Mid-Atlantic coast. 5770 Rockfish 1998 Maryland Fall (W). The Rockfish is a ...
by Lynnea Chapman King
Hall (Marva Munson), Marlon Wayans (Gawain MacSam), J. K. Simmons (Garth Pancake), Tzi Ma (The General ), Ryan Hurst (Lump Hudson), Diane Delano (Mountain Girl), George Wallace ...
by John Grasso
with Mary Horton, Betty White, Marva Scott, Kathleen Wimbley, and Louise Greene other frequent opponents. On rare occasions ...
by Faustine Childress Jones-Wilson
Marva Collins, Marva Collins Way (1982); Peter Cookson, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Marva
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Marva
Meki Marva Place
Photo credit: F.E.N.
View more pictures about Marva Wright.
Quotes about Marva
Scrabble value of M3A1R1V4A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MARVA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Marva!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Marva to see it in context!