On this page:
- Definition of Mas
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mas
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mas
- Photos about Mas
- Videos about Mas
- Sign language
- Quotes about Mas
- Scrabble value of M3A1S1
- Anagrams of MAS
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of Mas
What does Mas mean?
- [plural of, ma] [astronomy] milli-seconds of arc
- Mas a.k.a. Malaysia is a federal constitutional monarchy located in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of 329,847 square kilometres separated by the South China Sea into two similarly sized regions, Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia. Peninsular Malaysia shares a land and maritime border with Thailand and maritime borders with Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. East Malaysia shares land and maritime borders with Brunei and Indonesia and a maritime border with the Philippines. The capital city is Kuala Lumpur, while Putrajaya is the seat of the federal government. In 2010 the population was 28.33 million, with 22.6 million living in Peninsular Malaysia. The southernmost point of continental Eurasia, Tanjung Piai, is in Malaysia, located in the tropics. It is one of 17 megadiverse countries on earth, with large numbers of endemic species.
- Mas a.k.a. Momote Airport is an airport on Los Negros Island in the Admiralty Islands, Papua New Guinea. It also serves Manus Island, which is connected to Los Negros by a bridge.
- part of Papua New Guinea
- MAS a.k.a. The Museum aan de Stroom is a museum located along the river Scheldt in the Eilandje district of Antwerp, Belgium. It opened in May 2011 and is the largest museum in Antwerp.
- read more about Museum aan de Stroom
There are other places with in their name, like Le Mas, Mas-ha, mas'ade, Pasir Mas, Mas-Grenier, Mas-Cabardès, Le Mas-d'Azil, Mas-des-Cours, Mas-d'Orcières, Le Mas-d'Artige, Mas-Saint-Chély, Mas de Barberans, Mas de las Matas, Mas-Saintes-Puelles and Mas-Blanc-des-Alpilles.
- Mas a.k.a. Masiela Lusha is an Albanian-American actress, author, producer and humanitarian who first gained recognition after starring in film and TV projects such as the Emmy Award-winning ABC series George Lopez and Sony Picture's Blood: The Last Vampire. As an author, Lusha has translated poems and prayers by Mother Teresa, and has written several books in various languages.
- read more about Masiela Lusha (actress)
- Mas a.k.a. Mario Più is an Italian professional disc jockey.
- read more about Mario Più (composer)
MAS is a musical group.
- album: "えんけい / Enkei"
Mas is a fictional character from the 2012 film Now, Forager: A Film About Love & Fungi.
- "Mas" a.k.a. "Más" is the fourth studio album recorded by Spanish singer-songwriter Alejandro Sanz.
- genre: Latin pop
- released on (18 years ago)
- "Mas" a.k.a. "Más" is a single released by Canadian singer-songwriter Nelly Furtado. It was the first of four songs to be released during an iTunes promotion counting down the release to her fourth studio album, Mi Plan. The song was written by Nelly Furtado, Lester Mendez and Andrés Recio and produced by Lester Mendez.
- also known as Más (Di più)
- "Mas" a.k.a. "Más" is the second official single from Ricky Martin's album Música + Alma + Sexo. It was released as a digital download on April 5, 2011.
- "Mas" a.k.a. "Más" is a 2009 single album by Nelly Furtado.
- also known as Más (Rebirth remix), Más (La melodía de la calle remix), Más (Humby remix)
- genre: Pop music
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Mas" a.k.a. "Más" is a musical album of Rubin y los Subtitulados.
- released in
- "Mas" a.k.a. "Más" is a musical album of Magneto.
- released in (22 years ago)
- "Mas" a.k.a. "Más" is a 2011 single by Ricky Martin.
- also known as Freak of Nature
- released on (4 years ago)
"Mas" a.k.a. "More" is an award-nominated short film, written and directed by Mark Osborne.
- also known as Más
- country: United States of America
- producer: Steve Kalafer
- production design by Rick Orner
- cinematography by Mark Osborne
- edited by Mark Osborne
- music by New Order
- set decoration by Nicholas Peterson
- genres: Animation, Science Fiction
- released in (17 years ago)
- award: - Academy Award for Best Short Film (Animated) nomination for Mark Osborne & Steve Kalafer
- official website: www.gethappy.com/more1.html
Mas a.k.a. Skitgubbe is a multi-genre card game that originated in Sweden. The game occurs in two phases. The first phase is a multi-player version of War, in which players accumulate a hand. The second phase is a rummy game, where players attempt to discard the accumulated hand. The last player to go out is the skitgubbe. Sometimes, the skitgubbe must make a goat noise. There is no other scoring system.
- read more about Skitgubbe
- Mas a.k.a. Maasai Language: Maasai or Masai is an Eastern Nilotic language spoken in Southern Kenya and Northern Tanzania by the Maasai people, numbering about 800,000. It is closely related to the other Maa varieties: Samburu, the language of the Samburu people of central Kenya, Chamus, spoken south and southeast of Lake Baringo; and Parakuyu of Tanzania. The Maasai, Samburu, il-Chamus and Parakuyu peoples are historically related and all refer to their language as ɔl Maa.
- also known as Maa, Lumbwa, Masai, Kimaasai, Maasai
- MAS: Motoscafo armato silurante, commonly abbreviated as MAS was a class of fast torpedo armed vessel used by the Regia Marina during World War I and World War II. Originally, "MAS" referred to motobarca armata SVAN, where SVAN stood for Società Veneziana Automobili Navali.
- Mas: A mas is a traditional farmhouse in the Provence region of France as well as in Catalonia, where is also named masia or masía.
- Mas is a New American and French restaurant located at 39 Downing Street in the West Village in Manhattan, in New York City. It was established in 2004.
- Mas a.k.a. Master of Advanced Study: A master of advanced studies or master of advanced study is a postgraduate degree awarded in various countries. Master of advanced studies programs may be non-consecutive programs tailored for "specific groups of working professionals with well-defined needs for advanced degree work" or advanced research degrees. With the exception of the UK, advanced studies programs tend to be interdisciplinary and tend to be focused toward meeting the needs of professionals rather than academics.
- also known as Master of Advanced Studies
- MAS was an Italian motorcycle manufacturer from 1920 until 1956.
- Mas a.k.a. Master of Applied Science is an academic degree. It is conferred far more widely in the Commonwealth of Nations than in the US.
- also known as MAS., MAppSc, MASc, M.A.Sc., MApplSc
- Mas a.k.a. aceB is a gene.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mas
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
From Basics to Clinical Practice by Peter Rimensberger
MAS is a disease in evolution, with both the incidence and severity directly linked to improvements in antenatal and peripartum care. In the developed world, largely as a result of a more aggressive management of post-maturity, fetal growth ...
Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Environmental Aspects of Converting CW Facilities to Peaceful Purposes and Derivative Technologies in Modeling, Medicine and Monitoring Spiez, Switzerland April 1999 by Raymond R. McGuire, John C. Compton
An overall transition function for the system MAS is a mapping it : IS( MAS) -» IS(MAS) induced by an internal transition function for an agent or the material world, or induced by an external transition function between an agent (or the ...
by Zhongzhi Shi
MAS is a branch of DAI research. In a multi-agent system, an agent is an autonomous entity which continuously interacts with the environment and co- exists with other peer agents in the same environment. In other words, agent is an entity ...
Native Shakespeares (2016)
Indigenous Appropriations on a Global Stage by Parmita Kapadia
The Shakespeare Mas is a composite of previous forms of carnival rituals—what Antonio Benitez-Rojo has described in...
Manual of Neonatal Care (2008)
by John P. Cloherty, Eric C. Eichenwald, Ann R. Stark
Mild MAS is a disease requiring <40% oxygen for <48 hours. Moderate MAS is a disease requiring >40% oxygen for >48 hours without air leak. Severe MAS is a disease requiring assisted ventilation for >48 hours, often associated with PPHN.
by Mark Glazer
Mas vale un pfij aro en la mano que cien volando. Es mejor un pajaro en la mano que cien volando. aj aro en mano ...
by William Nicholson
peaitiuris Cydonia Dauci Radix Semen Cuprum Cuprum sulphuricum Sulphas Capri Digitalis Dolicbos Dulcamara Elaterium Elemi Ferritm Finis Filix Mas Fceniculum Funis Galbauum Galla Gentiana Glycyrrliiza Granatum Guaiaci Gummi re ...
The British Encyclopedia (1809)
Or, Dictionary of Arts and Sciences. Comprising an Accurate and Popular View of the Present Improved State of Human Knowledge by William Nicholson
Resina Ferrum - Ficus Ficus Carica Fructus praepara- tus Filix Mas Aspidium Filix Mas.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mas
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mas
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: slosse
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Mas
Click on an item to play that video:
- The Meaning Of Mas | #AliasMas
- MAS Khuthbah 10 24 2014 The Meaning of Adhab
- 05. X mas MEANING
"X" means Christ the true meaning in xmas.
- MAS Khuthbah July 11 2014 Jihad and It's True Meaning
- MAS Khuthbah 10 10 2014 Understanding the meaning of Salahh and Islahh
- MAS Khuthbah The Meaning of Jahiliyah
- MAS Khuthbah The Meaning of Rizk
- The True Meaning Of X Mas 3
- The meaning of X mas
- MAS Meaning
Video shows what MAS means. Multi-agent system.. Micro-Architecture Specification.. Master of Applied Science.. MAS Meaning. How to pronounce, definition ...
- Truee,, ((Meaning)) of (Christ)mas!
- The True Meaning Of X Mas 5
- CHRIST mas - the real meaning of Christmas
- The True Meaning Of X Mas 4
- The True Meaning Of X Mas 2
- The True Meaning Of X Mas 1
- MAs in Language and Communication Studies | UEA
UEA offer flexible MA courses focused on different aspects of intercultural communication, applied translation and linguistics. Your studies will prepare you for ...
- Dos Caminos Dual Language Program at MAS
- Sage 100 ERP MAS 90 200 Multi-Language Extended Solutions
- ESL TRULLOLS - MAS ROVIRALTA
- RD | WTCC at Le Mas Du Clos | R07 esl
- Purley Language College - X'mas party 2008
- Esl estado gana mas del 50 por 100
En este video podemos ver claramene como el estado gana mas del 50 por 100 por cada trabajador.
- 2012 Language space X'mas Gumsyrup
- MERRY X MAS in the language of LOVE!
- Ruyman Mas - Description Ep // Movements Label
Ruyman Mas - Description Ep // Movements Label [MVL003] Genre: Tech-House,Deep House, Release Date: May 03 2012 Beatport: ...
- ROCK CONTRY DESDE ESL CORAZON MAS BELLEZA ARGENTINOS VANDALOS 1
See also the pronunciation examples of Mas!
John sayin "mas" in sign language his so smart
Quotes about Mas
Scrabble value of M3A1S1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MAS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Mas!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Mas to see it in context!