On this page:
Who is Masta Killa?
Masta Killa: Jamel Arief, better known as Masta Killa, is an American rapper and member of the Wu-Tang Clan. Though one of the lesser-known members of the group, he has been prolific on Clan group albums and solo projects since the mid-1990s, and released his debut album No Said Date in 2004 to positive reviews.
- also known as Masta Killah, Jamal Arief, Jamel Arief, Elgin Turner, Jamel Irief, Elgin Evander Turner, The High Chief Jamel Irief, Mastah Killah, E. Turner, Steven Jude, Wu-Tang Clan, Noodles, High Chief
- born on (46 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Rapper
- member of musical groups:
- genre: Hip hop music
- albums: "No Said Date", "Old Man / Silverbacks", "D.T.D. / Queen", "Made in Brooklyn", "Digi Warfare / No Said Date", "Masta Killa Live", "FACT Mix 87: Noodles", "Things Just Ain't the Same / Noodles, Part 2", "Selling My Soul"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Masta Killa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
From the Age of Segregation to the Twenty-first Century Five-volume Set by Paul Finkelman
From left: Inspectah Deck, GZA, Masta Killa, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Method Man, U-God, and RZA. Courtesy of Universal Records. COURTESY OF UNIVERSAL RECORDS This page intentionally left blank X–Y a. Shaolin and Wu Tang ...
Heroin, Handguns, and Ham Sandwiches by Jeremy Simmonds
the ' family' had grown to include further members – Cappadonna, Ghostface Killah, Inspector Deck, Masta Killa, Method Man, Raekwon and U-God. Although much of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Masta Killa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Masta Killa
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Masta Killa for some fun with words!