On this page:
- also known as The Matriarch
- country: France
- language: French
- producer: Rémi Leautier
- executive producers: Cyril Schulmann & Nabil Khouri
- written by Yvan Georges & Guillaume Pierret
- cinematography by Cyril Bron
- edited by Florent Plisson & Frank Groeppelin
- music by Alexis Maingaud
- costume design by Didier Despin & Rose-Marie Melka
- set decoration by Zoé Goetgheluck & Loïc Marles
- genres: Action Film, Drama, Prison film
- released on
Various documents about Matriarche
Click on a title to view that document, then you can search inside it:
a dictionary - 24 pages
Dictionary - 2246 pages
- 62 pages
common used termonoligy - 32 pages
Occult Dictionary 01 - 23 pages
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Matriarche
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Matriarche
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Matriarche"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of M3A1T1R1I1A1R1C3H4E1
The value of this 10-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MATRIARCHE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Matriarche!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Matriarche for some fun with words!