Me and My Gal
On this page:
"Me and My Gal" is a 1932 American motion picture drama and romantic comedy starring Spencer Tracy and Joan Bennett, directed by Raoul Walsh, and released by the Fox Film Corporation. The film tells the story of jaunty young policeman Danny Dolan, who falls in love with waterfront cafe waitress Helen Riley. The picture flopped, setting an all-time low attendance record at the Roxy Theatre in New York City.
- also known as Pier 13, Io e la mia ragazza, Mi chica y yo
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: William Fox
- art direction by Gordon Wiles
- cinematography by Arthur Charles Miller
- edited by Jack Murray
- genres: Black-and-white, Melodrama, Comedy, Romantic comedy, Drama
- released on (82 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Me and My Gal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Me and My Gal for some fun with words!