On this page:
Definition of the verb mechanize
What does mechanize mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections: mechanized | mechanizing | mechanizes
- equip with armed and armored motor vehicles
- make monotonous; make automatic or routine
- make mechanical
Alternative definition of the verb mechanize
- To equip something with machinery.
- To equip a military unity with tanks and other armed vehicles.
- To make something routine, automatic or monotonous.
- "Mechanize" is the seventh studio album by American heavy metal band Fear Factory. It is the only album to feature Gene Hoglan on drums and the first since 2001's Digimortal to include original guitarist and founding member Dino Cazares who rejoined the band after a reconciliation with vocalist Burton C. Bell in April 2009. The album was produced by Rhys Fulber, who had not produced or been involved with a Fear Factory album since Archetype. The album has received mostly positive reviews from fans and music critics being praised for its very aggressive and heavy sound the album mixes elements of the bands earlier albums such as the death metal influence mostly found on Soul of a New Machine and Concrete and the sound featured on albums Demanufacture, Obsolete, and Archetype. The album is also the first Fear Factory album to feature an 8-string guitar. In its first week of release the album sold 10,000 copies.
- "Mechanize" is a musical album of Sol Asunder.
- released in (6 years ago)
- "Mechanize" is a composition.
- music by Pyro
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mechanize
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Philip Polstra
Mechanize is a Python module that is based on a Perl module of the same name. Mechanize is used to interact with webpages within a Python script. Using Mechanize, you can easily emulate a user in order to find out more about a target ...
by Vibrant Publishers
Answer: WWW::Mechanize is a perl module used to do automation testing. It can be used to collect links from a webpage and then follow them. It can understand forms, buttons etc, form the HTML requests and parse the HTML response.
by Matthew Robbins
Capybara-Mechanize. Mechanize is a headless browser implemented purely in Ruby, and has long been a stalwart for the Ruby community; it uses Nokogiri at its core to provide DOM access, and then builds browser capabilities around this.
Mongolian-English Dictionary (2013)
by Ferdinand D Lessing
To mechanize. INZII'UL- / MAlm/lllxywlllx v.t. To mechanize. TA / (D MATAX v.t. To curve ...
by Ian McNeil
In other words, having mechanized one part of the spinning sequence, it was necessary to mechanize all the others to maintain the momentum. This is typical of the sudden upsurge called the Industrial Revolution, during which one invention ...
by John Krige, Dominique Pestre
The first working computers were the creation not of scientific theory, but of electrical and electronic engineering practice applied to a longstanding effort to mechanize calculation. The first applications of the computer to scientific calculation ...
by Lawrence R. Sullivan, Nancy Y. Liu
René Descartes develops analytic geometry using algebra to describe geometric proofs, thereby establishing algebraic methods to mechanize reasoning as a precursor to symbolic logic. 1644–1645 A revised calendar for the newly ...
by Ian D. Whyte
The Italians also passed laws in the 19205 and 19305 to improve soil, protect wildlife in the Alps and encourage re-afforestation but this was offset by pressures to mechanize and improve the productivity of agriculture. feedback A process of ...
Dictionary of Hard Words (1910)
by Robert Morris Pierce
mechanize v. [also spelt mechanise] 'meka- naiz. mechlin n. (lace) 'mektin. medal я. (metal disk) 'medl, 'medal. medal v. [ present participle medoling, medalling ; past participle and preterit medaled, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mechanize
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Mechanize
Video shows what mechanize means. To equip something with machinery.. To equip a military unity with tanks and other armed vehicles.. To make something ...
Scrabble value of M3E1C3H4A1N1I1Z10E1
The value of this 9-letter word is 25 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine