Media? appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Pull it: set a media-led Adelaide mate’s till up.
- Nurse, it’s an aide-memoire, eh?… Cheerio, me media nasties: run!
- "Note, LA: I demolish self to help man; I attain ample hot flesh," silo media let on.
On this page:
- Media? a.k.a. Media: The borough of Media is the county seat of Delaware County, Pennsylvania and is located 12 miles west of Philadelphia. Media was incorporated in 1850 at the same time that it was named the county seat. The population was 5,533 at the 2000 census. Its school district is the Rose Tree Media School District with Penncrest High School and Springton Lake Middle School. In June 2006, it became the first fair trade town in America.
- Media? a.k.a. Media is a region of north-western Iran, best known for having been the political and cultural base of the Medes, and other ancient Iranian people. During the Achaemenid period, it comprised Azarbaijan, Iranian Kurdistan and western Tabaristan. However, after the wars of Alexander the Great, the northern parts were separated and became known as Atropatene, while the remaining region became known as Lesser Media.
- part of Iran
- Media? a.k.a. Media is a village in Henderson County, Illinois, United States. The population was 130 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Burlington, IA–IL Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- Media? a.k.a. Media is a railroad station in the borough of Media, Pennsylvania, along the SEPTA Media/Elwyn Line, the former Pennsylvania Railroad West Chester Line. It is located at 301 Media Station Road in the heart of Media, Pennsylvania. The station includes a 231-space parking lot. In 2013, this station saw 692 boardings and 533 alightings on an average weekday.
- Media? a.k.a. MEDIA is an Aviation waypoint.
- also known as MEDIA waypoint, waypoint MEDIA, fix MEDIA, MEDIA fix
- Media? a.k.a. Media Farm is a farm complex near Charles Town, West Virginia that dates to 1780, and has remained in the same family ever since. The property was acquired by Charles Yates, an English immigrant, from Thomas Rutherford. In the twentieth century, author Julia McDonald Davis spent her childhood summers at the farm. Her father, who visited the farm frequently, was lawyer, diplomat and presidential candidate John W. Davis.
- Media? a.k.a. Media was a fort in the Roman province of Dacia.
- Media? a.k.a. Media was a historic land inhabited by Medes, bounded on the north by Araxes, on the west by Tigris, on the south by territory of Elam and Pars, and on the east by Salt desert of Iran and Caspian sea. It was divided by ancient geographers to Greater Media and Media Atropatene which correspond roughly with much of Modern Kurdistan and Azerbaijan. After Islamic conquest the area of Greater Media was known as Jibal, Jibal al Akrad, Arz ul Akrad or eventually Kurdistan.
- "Media?" a.k.a. "Media" is the first studio album by new wave revivalists, The Faint. Formally known as Norman Bailer, this is the first album under the Faint name. It was released on March 24, 1998. A clear style change can be seen after this album's release, moving from a more Post-hardcore influenced style to new wave.
- "Media?" a.k.a. "Media" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by John Butler
- "Media?" a.k.a. "Media" is a musical album of Models.
- released in (28 years ago)
- "Media?" a.k.a. "Media" is a musical album of Karen Zoid.
"Media?" a.k.a. "Media" is a book published in 2000 that was written by Hikmet Temel Akarsu.
- language: English Language
- released in (15 years ago)
- "Media?" a.k.a. "Media" is a 1980 short film directed by Zbigniew Rybczyński.
- "Media?" a.k.a. "Media" is a 1999 short film directed by Pavel Koutsky.
- country: Czech Republic
- released in (16 years ago)
- Media? a.k.a. Media: In the arts, a medium is a material used by an artist or designer to create a work.
- Media? a.k.a. Media: The substance the artistic work is made from. For example acrylic and oil are two media common to painting.
- Media? a.k.a. Media was an American automobile company started in 1899. The company's first car was an electric car and could go 35 miles on a single charge.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Media?
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Media?
While mainstream media is led by profit, ratings and popularist culture and filtered by the current political climate, Alternative Media is lead solely by the convictions of the campaign and film maker. (Ben Edwards)
more quotes about media?...
Anagrams of MEDIA?
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Media?!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Media? to see it in context!