- Mg?a a.k.a. Maroantsetra is a market town and domestic seaport in Analanjirofo Region, Madagascar, at the northern end of the Bay of Antongil.
- Mg?a a.k.a. Tsiroanomandidy is a city in central-western Madagascar, approximately 210 kilometres west of the capital Antananarivo.
- Mg?a a.k.a. The Toamasina Province is a former province of Madagascar with an area of 71,911 km². It had a population of 2,855,600. Its capital was Toamasina, the most important seaport of the country. The province was also known as Tamatave Province.
- also known as Faritanin’ I Toamasina, Faritaninitoamasina, Faritany De Toamasina, Toamasina, Faritanin' I Toamasina, Province De Tamatave
- country: Madagascar
- Mg?a a.k.a. Amparafaravola is a town and commune in Madagascar. It belongs to the district of Amparafaravola, which is a part of Alaotra-Mangoro Region. The population of the commune was estimated to be approximately 47,000 in 2001 commune census.
- Mg?a a.k.a. Fenoarivo Atsinanana is a city in Madagascar.
Anagrams of MG?A
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of MG?A!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of MG?A for some fun with words!