On this page:
Who is Mick Karn?
Mick Karn: Andonis Michaelides, better known as Mick Karn, was a British multi-instrumentalist musician and songwriter, who rose to fame as the bassist for the art rock/new wave band Japan, from 1974 to 1982.
- also known as Anthony Michaelides; Karn, Mick
- born on (57 years ago) in Nicosia, Sicily
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Oboist, bassist
- member of musical groups:
- died on (5 years ago) in Chelsea of cancer
- genres: Avant-garde, Punk rock, Post-punk, Experimental rock, Avant-garde music, New Wave
- albums: "Titles", "Dreams of Reason Produce Monsters", "Bestial Cluster", "The Tooth Mother", "The Collector's Edition", "Each Eye A Path", "More Better Different", "Three Part Species", "Buoy", "Love's Glove", "Of & About", "Polytown", "Liquid Glass", "After a Fashion / Textures", "The Concrete Twin"
- official website: mickkarn.net
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mick Karn
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Pseudonyms (2010)
13,000 Assumed Names and Their Origins, 5th ed. by Adrian Room
Mick Karn: ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mick Karn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Mick Karn
Kevin looking up Mick Karn and Cyprus
Photo credit: yugenro
Video language resources about Mick Karn
Click on an item to play that video:
Anagrams of MICK KARN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Mick Karn!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Mick Karn for some fun with words!