On this page:
Definition of the noun Micromussa
What does Micromussa mean as a name of something?
Micromussa is a genus of Mussidae, described by Veron in 2000.
- synonym: genus Micromussa
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Cnidaria
- class: Anthozoa
- order: Scleractinia
- family: Mussidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Micromussa
Phrases starting with the word Micromussa:
Phrase ending with the word Micromussa:
Other phrases containing the word Micromussa:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Micromussa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Micromussa
If you need images about Micromussa for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video language resources about Micromussa
Click on an item to play that video:
- Micromussa Fragging - The Planet Coral Fragging demonstrations on real live Coral.
Another member of SEAS (Saltwater Enthusiasts of Springfield) fragging a piece of a micromussa coral.
- Fragging a Micromussa - The Planet Coral Fragging demonstrations on real live Coral.
Fish Wilson from The Planet Coral demonstrates fragging techniques on a Micromussa sp. colony.
- Micromussa feeding on Reefpearls
Scrabble value of M3I1C3R1O1M3U1S1S1A1
The value of this 10-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MICROMUSSA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Micromussa!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Micromussa to find many related words and phrases!