On this page:
- Mike Flynn: Michael Anthony "Mike" Flynn is an English footballer who made more than 650 appearances in the Football League playing for Oldham Athletic, Preston North End, Stockport County, Stoke City, Barnsley and Blackpool.
- Mike Flynn: Michael Patrick "Mike" Flynn is a former NFL center. He was signed by the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent in 1997. He played college football at Maine.
- Mike Flynn a.k.a. Michael F. Flynn: Michael Francis Flynn is an American statistician and science fiction author.
- read more about Michael F. Flynn (novelist)
- Mike Flynn: Michael David "Mike" Flynn is an American former professional basketball player. He played as a guard.
- Mike Flynn: Michael J. "Mike" Flynn was a Major League Baseball catcher, at least for one day, during the 1891 season. He was born in County Kildare, Ireland.
- Mike Flynn is a radio DJ, who is the producer and host of The Folk Sampler, a syndicated radio program of folk music.
- Mike Flynn is a television editor.
Mike Flynn: Captain Michael "Mike" Flynn, CSC, RAN, is a fictional TV character on the show Sea Patrol, and is portrayed by Ian Stenlake. In the first episode of 'Sea Patrol' season 4 Mike is promoted to Commander and in season 5 is promoted to Captain and is transferred to NAVCOM.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Mike Flynn
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Tom Wallace
InStan Key Jimmy Dan Conner Mike Flynn Jimmy Dan Conner Mike Flynn Larry Johnson Larry Johnson Kyle Macy Kyle Macy Kyle Macy Dirk Minniefield Dirk Minniefield Dirk Minniefield Dickey Beal Roger Harden Roger Harden Rex ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mike Flynn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Mike Flynn
Photo credit: Keith AllisonCouldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine