On this page:
- Definition of the adjective minded
- Definition of the verb minded
- Phrases with minded
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for minded
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for minded
- Photos about minded
- Video language resources about minded
- Quotes about minded
- Scrabble value of M3I1N1D2E1D2
- Anagrams of MINDED
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective minded
What does minded mean as an attribute of a noun?
- (used in combination) mentally oriented toward something specified
- (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
Alternative definition of the adjective minded
- Having a mind (inclination) for something.
- Having a preference for doing something; having a likelihood, or disposition to carry out an act.
Definition of the verb minded
What does minded mean as a doing word?
- past of mind
Phrases with minded
View more phrases with the word minded in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for minded
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Treasury of Quotations in Psychology, Philosophy, and Artificial Intelligence by Morton Wagman
Minded. The theme of all these tales [("Fisherman and the Jinni" in the Thousand Nights and a Night; The Sorcerer's Apprentice; and "The Monkey's Paw" by W. W. Jacobs)] is the danger ...
Reverse English Dictionary (1999)
Based on Phonological and Morphological Principles by Gustav Muthmann
,Anim'pi:did ,/,// unimpeded mamdid minded stressed and spelled with a single ,Anik'si:did adj unexceeded bro:d- adj letter, eg bed - bedded; permit - permitted, An'hi:did adj unheeded 'mamdid broad-minded There ist normally no doubling ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for minded
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about minded
Click on an item to view that photo:
St Pancras Dry Dock, Regents Canal, London, N1
Photo credit: tcees
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about minded
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of minded!
Quotes about minded
Scrabble value of M3I1N1D2E1D2
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MINDED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of minded!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of minded to see it in context!