Mined appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Denim at a disco: discrete data deter CSI docs I data-mined.
- Mined for allocated action, we sew no IT cadet a collar of denim.
- Denim at a disco I named I snidely 'tsk’, styled inside maniocs I data-mined.
On this page:
- Definition of the adjective mined
- Definition of the verb mined
- Phrases with Mined
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Mined
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mined
- Photos about Mined
- Video about Mined
- Quotes about Mined
- Scrabble value of M3I1N1E1D2
- Anagrams of MINED
- Share this page
Mined is sometimes a misspelling of mind.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective mined
What does mined mean as an attribute of a noun?
- extracted from a source of supply as of minerals from the earth
Definition of the verb mined
What does mined mean as a doing word?
- past of mine
mined is a terminal-based text editor providing extensive Unicode and CJK support, available under the GPL.
- genre: Text editor
- license: GNU General Public License
- official website: www.mined.sourceforge.net
Phrases with Mined
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Mined
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Environmental Impact Statement
* * 'k * * Property to be mined means both the surface estates on and mineral estates underneath lands ...
Revised Full-Color Edition by Merrill C. Tenney
Whether it was mined by Egyptians on the Sinai Peninsula or obtained by barter from the BEDOUINS of that region is not known. However, references to mining at the NE end of the Red Sea are among the earliest inscriptions in Egypt and ...
by Wang, John
mined from JBoss application server (note: diagram is read top to bottom, left to right) TransactionManagerLocator.getInstance TransactionManagerLocator.locate TransactionManagerLocator.
Encyclopedia of New Jersey (2004)
by Maxine N. Lurie, Marc Mappen
peat, sand and gravel, and crushed stone, were mined solely from surface workings. During the early [900s. New Jersey led the nation in total production of clay and iron ore and ranked ...
Encyclopedia of the Arctic (2012)
by Mark Nuttall
Only the Kuranakhsky deposit, the largest mining complex in Russia, is fully mined. The Nezhdaninsky and Kuchusky deposits contain arsenic and there are some prerequisites before large enterprises can be established; further development ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mined
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mined
If you need images about Mined for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video about Mined
Katrina's Mined Out game explanation
See also the pronunciation examples of Mined!
Quotes about Mined
Scrabble value of M3I1N1E1D2
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MINED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Mined!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Mined to see it in context!