On this page:
- Definition of the noun minion
- Definition of the adjective minion
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Minion
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Minion
- Photos about Minion
- Video language resources about Minion
- Quotes about Minion
- Scrabble value of M3I1N1I1O1N1
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun minion
What does minion mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: minions
- a servile or fawning dependant
Alternative definition of the noun minion
- A loyal servant of another, usually more powerful being.
- A sycophantic follower
- [context: Biblical tradition] An order of angel in Christian angelology, ranked above angels and below thrones.
Definition of the adjective minion
What does minion mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: -
- Favoured, beloved; "pet".
"Minion" a.k.a. "The Minion", is a 1998 American and Canadian action supernatural horror film directed by Jean-Marc Piché and starring Dolph Lundgren and Françoise Robertson.
- countries: Canada, United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Jean-Marc Piche
- producer: Claudio Castravelli
- genres: Horror, Thriller, Doomsday film, Action Film, Supernatural, Action/Adventure
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (18 years ago)
- Minion is a fictional character from the 2010 computer-animated superhero action comedy film Megamind.
- Minion is a fictional DC Comics superhero best known as a member of the Teen Titans and for giving the Omegadrome armor to Cyborg. He first appears in New Teen Titans #114, and was created by Marv Wolfman and Rick Mays.
- created by Marv Wolfman
- Minion is a fictional character in the 2011 comedic adventure/fantasy film Your Highness.
- Minion is a fictional character from the 2008 film Wild Child.
- Minion is a fictional character from the 2006 film Lifeblood.
There are other characters with in their name, like Jerry the Minion.
Minion is a musical group.
- album: "Pantera"
- official website: www.minion-online.de
- Minion is a digital typeface designed by Robert Slimbach in 1990 for Adobe Systems. The name comes from the traditional naming system for type sizes, in which minion is between nonpareil and brevier. It is inspired by late Renaissance-era type.
- The minion was a type of small cannon used during the Tudor period and into the late 17th century. The minion was of a small bore typically 3-inch and fired a 5-pound cannonball. It saw action in the English Civil War as an antipersonnel weapon and was known as a Minion Drake, derived from either the Latin word for dragon or from the famous seafarer Sir Francis Drake.
- Minion is a solver for constraint satisfaction problems. Unlike constraint programming toolkits, which expect users to write programs in a traditional programming language like C++, Java or Prolog, Minion takes a text file which specifies the problem, and solves using only this. This makes using Minion much simpler, at the cost of much less customization.
- Minion is a chatting widget developed by DevArzz, the South Korean server. It is created with Python 2.7.x version and twistedmatrix 11.0 library. Minion is not a software, but it is a program that can be built on to the Web browsers. In addition, there are public and non-public channels; non-public channels are usually installed on the private web pages, but it can be upgraded to public later on as they pay.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Minion
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Forbidden (2006)
by L. A. Banks
Booklist "Minion is an action-packed journey through a world of vampire hunters and hunted, told with the flavor and rhythm of the hip-hop generation. If you enjoy Anne Rice, Blade or Buffy, then Minion is the novel you have been waiting for.
The Awakening (2004)
by L. A. Banks
Minion is a delicious read, leaving the reader licking one's lips and wanting more. ” —Fangoria “Minion is the thrilling debut of what promises to be an exciting, groundbreaking series. L. A. Banks has created a magical, brilliantly imagined ...
ECAI 2006 (2006)
17th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence by G. Brewka, S. Coradeschi, A. Perini
Minion is a general-purpose constraint solver, with an expressive input language based on the common constraint modelling device of matrix models. Focussing on matrix models supports a highly-optimised implementation, exploiting the ...
by Frédéric Benhamou, Narendra Jussien, Barry A. O'Sullivan
MINION is a general-purpose constraint solver that relies on a matrix-oriented modeling language which supports a lean and optimized implementation. The ultimate objective is to rely on an external modeling language like ESSENCE to ...
The Hunted (2005)
by L. A. Banks
Minion is the first appetizer setting up the next course. As in any delectable meal, it is the savory morsels of each bite that count. So fasten your seatbelt and enjoy a ride littered with holy water, vamp ooze and a layered web of political intrigue ...
'The Do— minion is the United States'nearest neighbor,—nearest as to place, race, speech, and financial interests. The United States yearly sends to Canada almost 100,000 settlers, and this number does not include the Pullman- passenger ...
The Builder and Workman's New Director; comprehending definitions ... of the component parts of buildings, the principles of construction, and the geometrical developement of ... difficulties that ... occur in the ... formation of edifices. (Appendix. Elements of Geometry.) With a memoir of the author (1845)
* Minion is the siftings of the iron stones after calcination at the iron furnaces. 88. Concrete.]—In preparing concrete ...
21st International Conference, CP 2015, Cork, Ireland, August 31 -- September 4, 2015, Proceedings by Gilles Pesant
Minion is a general-purpose constraint solver. Our choice of solver was motivated by nothing but the authors' familiarity with this particular solver and its free availability. 4.1 Minion Model Our Minion model is an almost direct translation of the ...
by Richard Labunski
MINION is a 1990 Adobe Originals typeface by Robert Slimbach. Minion is inspired by classical, old style typefaces of the late Renaissance, a period of elegant, beautiful, and highly readable type designs. Created primarily for text setting, ...
Learning SaltStack (2015)
by Colton Myers
The term minion refers to the servers connected to and controlled by a master. Installing with Salt-Bootstrap Information about ...
The Book of Common Prayer ... Together with Such of the Sunday Lessons as are Taken from the Old Testament. With Notes, by Sir J. Bayley, Knt (1824)
“there was given dominion and glory, and “a kingdom, that all people, nations, and “languages should serve him, whose do“minion is an everlasting dominion, which “shall not pass away, and whose kingdom “is that which shall not be ...
The Church Missionary Review (1885)
Santdl Minion is the permanent organization, and is of course primarily to the heathen. 1- One of the C.M.S. churches which appear in the pictures in our Almanack this year is that at Tsljharn, in which the “ mission " was held. imperfect one, ...
Translated Out of the Origingal Tongues and with the Former Translations Diligentley Compared and Revised
minion is an everlasting dominion, and hfz kingdom is from generation to generation : 35 And all the inhabitants of the ...
Chambers's Encyclopaedia (1888)
A Dictionary of Universal Knowledge
Mr Sweet's (minion is that it is a poem composed before the Teutonic conquest of England. ' The localities are purely continental : the scenery is laid among the Goths of Sweden and the Danes ; in the episodes the Swedes, Frisians, and other ...
by Ernest Weekley
minnesinger, minion. minim [mus.]. L. minimus, because orig., in ancient notation, the shortest note. Cf. minimize, coined by Bentham; minimalist, incorr. rendering of Russ. menshevik (q.v.); minimum (of. maximum). mynyrn of songe: minima ...
The Gardeners and Florists Dictionary, Or a Complete System of Horticulture: ... To which is Added, A Catalogue of Curious Trees, Plants and Fruits, ... In Two Volumes. By Philip Miller ... (1724)
by Philip Miller
fArly Nutmeg *-* Violet Hatif Minion Brugnon Elruge Varmash Murrey Red Roman Newington Peterborough's Italian Italian Arabian Geneva Scarlet, Parts clean from the Stone French Nectarine Late Green Late Yellow, or Temple's Nectarine ...
Wherein is Contain'd, Not Only the Explanation of the Bare Terms, But Likewise an History, ... By E. Stone, F.R.S. by Edmund Stone
MINION, a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Minion
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Minion
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Minion
Click on an item to play that video:
- Minion Meaning
Video shows what minion means. A loyal servant of another, usually a more powerful being.. A sycophantic follower.. A loved one; one highly esteemed and ...
- Minion meaning and pronunciation
1) fraNk - user of operator/character Minion. 2) well known as the elite player of both the games CyberMyst and Tharsis Gate. Minion definition by Urban ...
- Minion's Definition Of LOVE
- MINION SLANG
- Pronunciation, Meaning and Synonym of Minion
Pronunciation, Meaning and Synonym of Minion How to pronounce Minion, Minion Pronunciation.
- WordAhead Vocabulary video: Minion (n)
- Bahhh the baa gas gracias bad she (meaning) minion takes over Apple gt's chanelll minion version
- Understand what Minion say with Banana Dictionary app on iPhone/iPad/Android
WHAT DID THEY SAY IN MOVIE? IT'S CALLED BANANA LANGUAGE. This language is combined languages including French, English, Spanish and Italian.
- Just showing u some minion language
- Alexis Faith can speak Minion language
via YouTube Capture.
- Minion language bello
- Minion Language
GoodVibes #AplusAllWeather #PaintBabes #FreshGreen #Aplus #Paints #Colors.
- Minion language
Kevin loves apples and bananas.
- Manu's Minion Language #becauseimhappy #gibberish #stuartplusbob
via YouTube Capture.
- Minion language
- Minion language lol
- Ronin singing YMCA in minion language
- Baby Florence is speaking minion language!
- Amelia. The original minion language
- Minion Matt Channel description
- Cooper sings Happy Birthday in minion language
- Minion Games - Minions Movie Language English - Best Animated Videos 3
Minion Games - Minions Movie Language English - Best Animated Videos 3 Best ! o Minions are small, yellow pill-like creatures who have existed since the ...
- Minion Games - Minions Movie Language English - Best Animated Videos 2
View more videos about The Minion.
See also the pronunciation examples of Minion!
Quotes about Minion
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'minion"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of M3I1N1I1O1N1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Minion to see it in context!