On this page:
Definition of the noun Miyabea
What does Miyabea mean as a name of something?
Miyabea is a genus of Thuidiaceae, described by V.F. Brotherus in Engler & Prantl in 1907.
- synonym: genus Miyabea
- kingdom: Plantae
- phylum: Bryophyta
- class: Bryopsida
- order: Hypnales
- family: Thuidiaceae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Miyabea is a genus of Miyabeaceae.
Phrases with Miyabea
Phrases starting with the word Miyabea:
Phrase ending with the word Miyabea:
Other phrases containing the word Miyabea:
- Species Miyabea Fruticella
- Species Miyabea Nishimurae
- Species Miyabea Thuidioides
- Species Miyabea Rotundifolia
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Miyabea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of M3I1Y4A1B3E1A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Miyabea to find many related words and phrases!