On this page:
- Definition of the adjective moderato
- Definition of the adverb moderato
- Definition of the noun moderato
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Moderato
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Moderato
- Video about Moderato
- Quotes about Moderato
- Scrabble value of M3O1D2E1R1A1T1O1
- Anagrams of MODERATO
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective moderato
What does moderato mean as an attribute of a noun?
- (of tempo) moderate
- similar: slow
Alternative definition of the adjective moderato
- [music] describing a passage having this mark
Definition of the adverb moderato
What does moderato mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- [music] played in this style
Definition of the noun moderato
What does moderato mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: moderatos
- [music] A tempo mark directing that a passage is to be played at a moderate tempo
- [music] A passage having this mark
- "MODERATO" is a musical album of Yasuhiro Abe.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "Moderato" a.k.a. "Six Miniatures: Moderato" is a composition.
- music by Leoš Janáček
- "Moderato" is a musical album of Nina Morato.
- released in (16 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Moderato
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Theodore Libbey
moderato (It., "moderate") A tempo generally viewed as falling between andante and allegro; also used as a modifier for either of those tempos, e.g., Allegro moderato (Rachmaninov, Symphony No. 2, first movement) and Andante moderato ...
(A.D. 1450-1880) by George Grove
by O. Classe
Four Novels, with an introduction by Germaine Bree, New York: Grove Press, 1965; London: Calder and Boyars, 1 966 (contains The Square, translated by Pitt -Rivers and Irina Morduch; Moderato Cantabile, translated by Richard Seaver; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Moderato
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Moderato
Video shows what moderato means. A tempo mark directing that a passage is to be played at a moderate tempo. A passage having this mark. moderato ...
Quotes about Moderato
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'moderato"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of M3O1D2E1R1A1T1O1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MODERATO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Moderato!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Moderato to see it in context!