On this page:
- Mohre a.k.a. Mirja Boes, also known under her stage name Möhre, is a German comedian, actress, and singer. The name Möhre is German for "carrot". Boes produces comedic party music, and also has released tracks of spoken comedy. She has released a number of singles and has also recorded with some other German musicians as part of the Mallorca All-Stars. She won a 2007 German Comedy Award as a member of the ensemble of Frei Schnauze, and 2008 German Comedy Award.
- read more about Mirja Boes (comedian)
- Mohre a.k.a. David Möhring is a musical artist.
- "Mohre" is a 1987 Indian Hindi movie directed by Raghuvir Kul. The film starred Madhuri Dixit opposite Nana Patekar, an art cinema veteran. The pair later worked together in Vinod Chopra's Parinda and his own directorial debut, Prahaar. This film also starred Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Anupam Kher among others.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Appa Dandekar
- Nana Patekar as Abdul
- Madhuri Dixit as Maya
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar as Vasu Mudaliar
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar as Badrinath Chawla
- Anupam Kher as Jagmohan Sharma
- Anupam Kher as Major Vishwas Sawant
- Alok Nath as Father Braganza
- Nilu Phule as Social Worker
- Chandu Parkhi
- K.K. Raina as Prakash Raikar
- Jayshree T. as Tawaif
- Shreechand Makhija as Makhija
- cinematography by Ishan Arya
- music by Vanraj Bhatia
- genres: Bollywood, World cinema
- released in (28 years ago)
- "Mohre" is a 1998 film.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mohre
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
(Based on Mayne's Lexicon) by New Sydenham Society, Henry Power, Leonard William Sedgwick
Mohre.) A Genua of the Nat. Order Umbellifera. D. alsat Icub. A name for the Athamanta oreoeelinum, or black mountain parsley. S. an'nuus minor.
by Hensleigh Wedgwood (M.A.)
mohre, carrot. Morion. Fr., Sp. morrion, It. morione, a kind of helmet, perhaps a Moorish helmet, as burganet, a Burgundian one. Du. Mooriaan, a Moor. Mor kin. A wild beast found dead, carrion ; Could be not sacrifice Some sorry morkin that ...
The Panjábí Dictionary (1895)
by Maya Singh, Henry Martyn Clark
Mohre. MUHRf HUcft a. Of or belonging to gold vmhar, pure (gold);—*, m. A leader, a headman;—*./. The muzzle of a gun ; the cuff of a jacket ; the extremity of the leg of a pair of trousers, a halter for a cow ; a horse, cow, ...
by Rodney Dale
mocotos mode, a la moderne, a la moelle moelle, sauce Moghul, Moglai mogyoro mogyorohagyma Mohn Mohre, Mohrrube moka molasses raolbo mole molepoblano mole powder molecche molee molho molitcrno molleja mollet mollusca ...
Romanized by Thomas Grahame Bailey
agge, mohre agëre : adj., ...
by Anthony Lawson Mayhew, Walter William Skeat
mohre). Moreyne, sb. murrain, PP ; moreyn, S2, Prompt.; morrein, WW; moryn, H; murrins, WW. — AF. marine; cp. Low Lat. morina, a pestilence among animals (Ducange). Morkin, sb. a beast that dies by ...
by Shirley Palmer
Mohre. Caroltenbrei, f., carrot-pulp, s. Carolte. Carthaminsaure, carthamic acid, 1. Car- thame.
A Compleat English Dictionary Oder Vollständig Englisch-Deutsches Wörterbuch, Anfänglich Von --- Hrsg. U. Verb. Von Anton Ernst Klausing. Etc. 4. Aufl (1771)
ärot, carote, pastinaca sativa, eine Möhre, rothe oder gelbe Rübe ; Orange-Caot, eine gelbe Mohre. Erotid, carotide, die Hals Pulsadern.
by Henry Watts
carotte, Ger, Mohre) ; and Parsnips, Paslinaca saliva (Fr. panait, Ger. Pastinalcwurzel). These plants are all biennials, the first season being devoted to storing up matter in the root, and ...
A Pentaglot Dictionary (1845)
by Shirley Palmer
,_die Mohre, G.,— Carrot. The mo: of the common species,-D. carom,of which the garden-carrot is onl a variety,_la corona commune, F. --ge be riibe, .rdéeUTll,-_Yiema a who ...
Comprising the Specific Character, Description, Culture, History, Application in the Arts, and Every Other Desirable Particular Respecting All the Plants Indigenous To, Cultivated In, Or Introduced Into Britain. New Impression, Ed. by Mrs. Loudon, Assisted by George Don and David Wooster by John Claudius Loudon
- Carrot La carote Die mohre ...
worinnen 1) Die richtige Accentuation oder Tonlegung, 2) Die Pronunciation oder Aussprache, 3) Die Etymologie oder ursprüngliche Herleitung, 4) Eine Paraphrasis oder Umschreibung mit andern Engl. Worten, 5) Die Erklärung eines jeden Englischen Worts in Französischer, Lateinischer und Deutscher Sprache, und 6) Die nöthigsten Idiotismi und Redensarten, wie auch 7) Die merkwürdigsten Sprüchwörter enthalten. Nebst einem Anhang der vornehmsten Nominum Propriorum by Nathan Bailey
carote, pastinaca sativa, eine Mohre, rothe oder gelbe Rübe, Orange-Carot, eine gelbe ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mohre
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Mohre
Photo credit: nexusnovum
Scrabble value of M3O1H4R1E1
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MOHRE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Mohre!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Mohre for some fun with words!