On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun mozart
What does mozart mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- the music of Mozart
Alternative definition of the noun mozart
- By analogy with Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, a musical virtuoso.
- By extension, a virtuoso in any field.
- Mozart a.k.a. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, baptised as Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart, was a prolific and influential composer of the Classical era.
- read more about Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Mozart a.k.a. Andrea Pirlo, Ufficiale OMRI, is an Italian professional footballer who plays for Juventus and the Italian national team. Pirlo is a free-kick specialist, who is usually deployed as a deep-lying playmaker in midfield for both Juventus and Italy, and he is regarded as a leading exponent of this position due to his vision, ball control, and passing ability.
- read more about Andrea Pirlo
There are other people with in their name, like Marc mozart, George Mozart, Glauco Mozart, Leopold Mozart, Michael Mozart, Constanze Mozart, Anna Maria Mozart, Maria Anna Mozart, Karl Thomas Mozart, Johann Georg Mozart and many others.
moZart is a musical group.
Mozart was an Irish champion Thoroughbred racehorse and sire. He was named European Champion Sprinter as a three-year-old in 2001, when his victories included two Group One races in England, the July Cup and the Nunthorpe Stakes. He was retired to stud but died as a four-year-old in May 2002 after siring one crop of foals.
- also known as Mozart (horse)
- born on (17 years ago)
- Mozart is a fictional character from the 2012 film Moron 5 and the Crying Lady.
- Mozart is a fictional character from the 2003 year film 4 Freunde und 4 Pfoten - Ein tierisches Abenteuer.
- Mozart is a fictional character from the 1914 film Footprints of Mozart.
- Mozart is a fictional character from the 1983 film Sleepaway Camp.
- Mozart is a fictional character from the 2012 animation film After School Midnighters.
- "Mozart" a.k.a. "Mozart!" is an Austrian musical, originally written in German. The original book and lyrics were written by Michael Kunze and the music and arrangements were composed by Sylvester Levay. The show is a new imagining of the struggles of the famous composer.
- language: German Language
- "Mozart" is a book by Maynard Solomon.
- also known as "Mozart: a life"
- award: - Pulitzer Prize for Biography or Autobiography nomination for Maynard Solomon
- "Mozart" is a book by Alfred Einstein.
- subjects: Literature, Music
- "Mozart" is a 1955 Austrian drama film directed by Karl Hartl. It was entered into the 1956 Cannes Film Festival.
- also known as The Life and Loves of Mozart; Kuolema ei heitä erottanut; Reich mir die Hand, mein Leben
- country: Austria
- language: German Language
- producers: Julius Jonak, Josef W. Beyer, A.I. Paulini
- executive producer: Ludwig Polsterer
- production design by Werner Schlichting & Wolf Witzemann
- art direction by Hermann Merotti
- written by Karl Hartl
- based on a story by Karl Hartl & Egon Komorzynski
- Oskar Werner as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Johanna Matz as Annie Gottlieb
- Gertrud Kückelmann as Constanze Mozart geb. Weber
- Nadja Tiller as Aloysia Weber
- Erich Kunz as Emanuel Schikaneder
- Angelika Hauff as Suzi Gerl
- Annie Rosar as Mutter Weber
- Hugo Gottschlich as Don Primus, Hausmeister
- Chariklia Baxevanos as Sophie Weber
- Albin Skoda as Antonio Salieri
- Raoul Aslan as Rosenberg, Hofkämmerer
- Walter Regelsberger as Süßmayer, Mazarts Famulus
- Elfie Weissenböck as Josefa Hofer - Königin der Nacht
- Alma Seidler as Muter Gottlieb
- Ulrich Bettac as Vater Gottlieb
- Leopold Rudolf as Ein Unbekannter, Besteller des Requiems
- Helli Servi as Lina, Dienstmächen bei Mozart
- Raoul Retzer as Gerl, Darsteller des Sarasto
- Elisabeth Terval as Eleonore Gottlieb
- cinematography by Oskar Schnirch
- edited by Leopold Kuhnert, Rudolf Ohlschmidt, Henny Brünsch
- costume design by Maxi Tschenko
- genres: Music, Biographical film, Drama
- subject: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- released on (60 years ago)
- "Mozart" a.k.a. "Whom the Gods Love: The Original Story of Mozart and His Wife": Whom the Gods Love is a 1936 British biographical film directed by Basil Dean and starring Stephen Haggard, Victoria Hopper and John Loder. The film portrays the life of the Eighteenth Century Austrian composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. It was also released under the alternative title Mozart.
- read more about Whom the Gods Love: The Original Story of Mozart and His Wife
- "Mozart" is a comédie musicale in three acts with music by Reynaldo Hahn and words by Sacha Guitry, a pastiche of the composer's early works to fit beside arias written for Yvonne Printemps. The story concerns the fictional adventures of Mozart on a visit to the French capital.
- language: French
- music by Reynaldo Hahn
- "Mozart" a.k.a. "Piano Concertos K.459, K.488 / Ch’io mi scordi di te?" is a musical album of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Kammerorchester des Symphonieorchesters des Bayerischen Rundfunks, Mojca Erdmann & Hélène Grimaud.
- released in (4 years ago)
- "Mozart" is a musical album of Anne Queffélec.
- "Mozart" is a musical single of Mat Zo & Arty.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Mozart" is a musical album of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- "Mozart" is a musical album of Sylvester Levay & Michael Kunze, musical soundtrack.
- released on (16 years ago)
- "Mozart" is a musical album of Alain Lefèvre.
- "moZart" is a musical album of moZart.
- released on (22 years ago)
- "Mozart" a.k.a. "The Mozart Album" is a musical album of Sky & Sky.
- released in (28 years ago)
Mozart a.k.a. Mozart, West Virginia: Mozart is an unincorporated community in Marshall and Ohio counties in the U.S. state of West Virginia. It lies at an elevation of 1,260 feet.
- read more about Mozart, West Virginia
- Mozart was an express train that linked Paris with Vienna via Strasbourg, Stuttgart and Munich. The service began in 1954, as an F-Zug running between Strasbourg and Salzburg, before being extended ten years later. In 1983 it was re-classified as an FD-Zug and it was added to the EuroCity network in 1989. It operated until 2007, when it was replaced by a TGV service on the newly opened LGV Est. It was named after the composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, and served many cities with which he had an association.
- also known as 莫扎特号列车
- MOZART is a chemistry transport model developed jointly by the National Center for Atmospheric Research, the Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory, and the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology to simulate changes in ozone concentrations in the Earth's atmosphere. MOZART was designed to simulate tropospheric chemical and transport processes, but has been extended into the stratosphere and mesosphere. It can be driven by standard meteorological fields from, e.g.
- Mozart a.k.a. Mozart the music processor is a proprietary WYSIWYG scorewriter, written by David Webber. It enables computers using Microsoft Windows to produce musical notation and listen to them in MIDI.
- read more about Mozart the music processor
- Mozart is a crater on Mercury. The arc of dark hills visible on the crater's floor probably represents remnants of a central peak ring. A close inspection of the area around Mozart crater shows many long chains of secondary craters, formed by impact of material thrown out during the formation of the main crater. Mozart crater is located just south of the Caloris basin.
- also known as 莫札特撞擊坑
- Mozart is the Marion Faber's English translation of Mozart by Wolfgang Hildesheimer.
- award: - National Book Award for Translation nomination for Marion Faber
- Mozart a.k.a. Mozart! is a theater production.
- Mozart is an educational institution, school.
Printed books with definitions for Mozart
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Simon P. Keefe
Lucia's Mozart is the infant prodigy beloved of the nineteenth century, when, at various stages, England's cultured...
The Musical Standard (1869)
Mozart is a better preacher, more humanising than Stanley ; Beethoven and Haydn are better than Walond and Russell ...
The Mind's Ear (2013)
Exercises for Improving the Musical Imagination for Performers, Composers, and Listeners by Mr. Bruce Adolphe
Mozart is a particularly good choice for this exercise because of the profusion of melodic ideas and the elegant balance of predictable and surprising elements in the music. However if you are ...
The Magic Flute (1976)
by June W Rogers
THE MAGlC FLUTE Mozart is the source of the magic PAPAGENA: False nose and wig, long cape ...
A Composer's Guide by Michael Sweet
Mozart: Musikalisches. Würfelspiel. (1787). Musikalisches Würfelspiel by Amadeus Mozart is a composition made up of musical phrases that are played back in a random order based on the outcome of rolls of dice. These types of pieces were ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mozart
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mozart
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Nick Savchenko
Photo credit: nikoretro
Photo credit: James Byrum
Vienna, Austria. 6.24.10.
Photo credit: Sackerman519
Photo credit: bigglesmith
Photo credit: Cea.
Photo credit: Piano Piano!
Photo credit: lennox_mcdough
Photo credit: teofilo
Photo credit: Jason Licerio
- Hotel Mozart
Photo credit: Andrew Gustar
- Beard Mike Mozart
Bearded Mike Mozart
Photo credit: JeepersMedia
- Mike Mozart
Petco, Newington, CT, by Mike Mozart of TheToyChannel and JeepersMedia on YouTube
Photo credit: JeepersMedia
- Mozart statue in Salzburg
Photo credit: n_willsey
- Mozart Chocolates from Salzburg
Photo credit: slgckgc
- Beethoven, Mozart and Schubert
Beethoven's grave to the left, Schubert's to the right, with memorial to Mozart (who was buried in a pauper's grave) in the centre, Zentralfriedhof, Vienna,.
Photo credit: Luke McKernan
- Mozart at night
Photo credit: currybet
Mozart, wer sonst.
Photo credit: Avanova
- Overture The Magic Flute by Mozart
City of Cambridge Symphony Orchestra
Photo credit: mohamedn
- Mike Mozart 's Mustache
Moustache of Mike Mozart
Photo credit: JeepersMedia
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Mozart
Click on an item to play that video:
- Mozart meaning and pronunciation
A composer/performer of Classical music. Born 1756, died 1791. A musical prodigy, he began to play the keyboard at age 3, and composed his first piece of ...
- Mozart Meaning
Video shows what Mozart means. By analogy with Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, a musical virtuoso.. By extension, a virtuoso in any field.. Mozart Meaning. How to ...
- Decoding Mozart's Harmonic Language
- Tombeale's - Mozart Dictionary
- 'Soft Mozart' in Kazakhstan (Kazakh's Language)
- Salieri's Description of Mozart's Music from Amadeus
- Johann Mozart Dictionary - The Letter NN
- GHANTHO .Music Dictionary Wolfgang Amadius Mozart Play Alyas Hanna nr 977
- If you learn a language from kindergarten inmates, you feel like mozart just in 1 week!!!
- GHANTHO.Music Dictionary AMADIUS Wolf Gang Amadius Mozart Play Alyas Hanna nr 365
- GHANTHO .Music Dictionary Wolfgang Amadius Mozart Play Alyas Hana nr 964
- GHANTHO .Music Dictionary Wolfgang Amadius Mozart Play Alyas Hanna nr 963
- Alphabet carrot song by Mozart & ABC game with 50 word dictionary
ABC fruit songs series: Letter C song and game and C is for Carrot (and cat cereal cow cash cherries chocolate candle clown ...keep watching to learn 50+ ...
- GHANTHO .Music Dictionary Wolfgang Amadius Mozart Play Ayas Hanna nr 969
Ghantho Klasic Music Play Alias Hanna nr 969.
View more videos about Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
See also the pronunciation examples of Mozart!
Quotes about Mozart
I owe very, very much to Mozart; and if one studies, for instance, the way in which I write for string quartet, then one cannot deny that I have learned this directly from Mozart. And I am proud of it! (Arnold Schoenberg)
more quotes about mozart...
Scrabble value of M3O1Z10A1R1T1
The value of this 6-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Mozart to see it in context!