On this page:
- "Naach" is a 2004 Bollywood film directed by Ram Gopal Varma and starring Abhishek Bachchan, Antara Mali and Ritesh Deshmukh.
- country: India
- languages: Hindi Language, English Language
- producer: Ram Gopal Varma
- executive producers: Namrata Oberoi & Chitra Subramaniam
- art direction by Narendra Rahurikar
- written by Sulekha Bajpai, Musharaff Ali Khan, Pooja Ladha Surti
- cinematography by Kiran Reddy
- edited by Nipun Gupta & Amit Parmar
- music by Amar Mohile, Sulaiman Merchant, Shailendra Swapnil
- costume design by Gaviin C. Miguel & Reza Shariffi
- genres: Romance Film, Musical, Drama, Musical Drama
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Naach" is a film, directed by Nasir Tehrany & Omer Ikram.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Naach
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Thomas E. Zurinskas
~myuezik - music ~myuezikkaalijee - musicology ~myuezikkaalijist - musicologist ~myuezikkal - musicale ~myuezikool - musical ~myuezzeeyim - museum ~myuezzishin - musician ~naab - knob ~naach - notch ~naachoe - nacho ~naachoez ...
The London General Gazetteer, Or Geographical Dictionary; Containing a Description of the Various Countries, ... of the Known World, Etc (1825)
Deh NaAch, or TERMBAcil, a village of the grand duchy of Weimar, in the principality of Eisenach. Population 1250. 8 miles S. E. of Marpurg. DERNIE, a town of Great Bukharia, 25 miles N. of Washgherd. DERNis, or DERNisch, a town and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Naach
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Naach
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of N1A1A1C3H4
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of NAACH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Naach!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Naach to learn how to say it correctly!