On this page:
Who is Nae?
Nae a.k.a. Nae Yūki: Nae is an actress.
- read more about Nae Yūki (actress)
- Nae is a fictional character from the 2002 film Occident.
- Nae is a fictional character from the 2010 film Europolis.
- Nae is a fictional character from the 1964 film Mofturi 1900.
- Nae a.k.a. Nae Girimea is a fictional film character.
- read more about Nae Girimea
- Nae a.k.a. Nae Kogure is the fictional character from the 2003 anime TV series Mermaid's Forest originated from a manga series Mermaid Saga.
- read more about Nae Kogure
Nae a.k.a. Boundétingou Airport is a public use airport located near Natitingou, Atakora, Benin.
- part of Benin
- NAE a.k.a. The National Academy of Engineering is a government-created non-profit institution in the United States that was founded in 1964 under the same congressional act that led to the founding of the National Academy of Sciences. As a national academy, it consists of members who are elected by current members, based on their distinguished and continuing achievements in original research. The election process for new members is conducted annually. The NAE is autonomous in its administration and in the selection of its members, sharing with the rest of the National Academies the role of advising the federal government. The NAE operates engineering programs aimed at meeting national needs, encourages education and research, and recognizes the superior achievements of engineers.
- read more about National Academy of Engineering
- Nae a.k.a. Naka'ela Language: Naka'ela is a possibly extinct Austronesian language spoken in Seram, Indonesia. Usage decreased after speakers moved out of the mountains.
Printed books with definitions for Nae
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Victor R. Preedy
NAE is an important cutaneous marker of underlying hepatitis C virus infection and is usually seen early on in the disease course. It is thought to arise due to the metabolic disturbances that occur as a consequence of hepatitis C infection and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nae
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Nae
Click on an item to view that photo:
Nae showing us her sign language!
Quotes about Nae
A close mouth catches nae fleas.
more quotes about nae...
Scrabble value of N1A1E1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of NAE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Nae!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Nae to see it in context!