On this page:
- Nane a.k.a. Nanè is a fictional character from the 1976 film Lunatics and Lovers.
- Nane is a fictional character from the 1975 film Yuppi du.
- Nane is a fictional character from the 2008 film Little Moscow.
- Nane is a fictional character from the 1996 anime TV series Remi, Nobody's Girl.
"Nane" is a composition.
- music by Daniel Perrin
- nanE is a gene.
- nanE is a genomic locus.
- Nane a.k.a. Ere Language: Ere is an Austronesian language spoken on the south coast of Manus Island in Papua New Guinea.
- read more about Ere Language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Nane
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Nane Bhagyavati (G.V.Iyer/T.V.Singh Thakore, K, 1968) Nane Raja (A .
An English-Temne dictionary (1880)
by Christian Frederick Schlenker
a-nane, pi. e- (thought), or by the v. nane; a- mera, pi. e- ( mind), to express one's o. about a thing, pa am- mera-n'on tr§ka tr'ei or pa atra w. o ...
To which is Prefixed, a Dissertation on the Origin of the Scottish Language by John Jamieson
NANE, s. No one, nobody, nothing. The mitherless bairnie ...
by Donna Couchenour, J. Kent Chrisman
and officially organized in 1929 as the National Association for Nursery Education (NANE). Its first book was published that same year, Minimum Essentials ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nane
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Nane
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Nane
A wise men gets learning frae them that hae nane o' their ane.
more quotes about nane...
Scrabble value of N1A1N1E1
The value of this 4-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of NANE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Nane!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Nane to see it in context!