On this page:
Who is Narges?
Narges a.k.a. Narges Rashidi is an actress.
- read more about Narges Rashidi (actress)
- Narges is a fictional character from the Iranian film Ekhrajiha.
- Narges is a fictional character from the film Darbet Gazaa.
- Narges is a fictional character from the 1959 film Sira' fi al-Nil.
- Narges is a fictional character from the 1996 film Harmonica.
- Narges is a fictional character from the 1993 film Khaneh Khalvat.
- Narges is a fictional character from the 2010 drama film A Very Close Encounter.
- Narges is a fictional character from the 2002 film Low Heights.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Narges
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Core vocabulary for learners by Corey Miller, Karineh Aghajanian-Stewart
le Sholeh ldle Laleh Saengqpur Singapore bajern Bayern lejld Layla viljam William naerges Narges rad Rad maedine Medina Yaend Ghana tomas Thomas ...
Lexicon medico-Galeno-chymico-pharmaceuticum. ... Opus ... in certas classes alphabetico ordine distributum (1661)
Narges Anthora Antithora Antiphthora Sinapi ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chisholm
Del mmilige Narges Geolagi (r891). BBUSS.
by Jeffrey M. Shaw Ph.D., Timothy J. Demy Ph.D.
NARGES NEMATOLLAHIAND JAMSHEED K. CHOKSY See also Zoroastrianism and War Further Reading Dhalla, Maneckji Nusservanji. History of Zoroastrianism. New York: Oxford University Press, 1938. Kuiper, Bernardus, and Franciscus ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Narges
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Narges
Photo credit: inUse Experience
Scrabble value of N1A1R1G2E1S1
The value of this 6-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of NARGES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Narges!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Narges to see it in context!