On this page:
- Naser a.k.a. Nassar: Nasser is an Indian actor, producer, writer, director, lyricist, and singer, who hails from Chengalpattu, a suburb of Chennai. He appears predominantly in Tamil cinema. He is often cited as part of India's specialist character actors, along with the likes of Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri and Nana Patekar. He is proficient in Urdu, English, Hindi, Arabic, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam. Nassar is married to Kameela and they have three sons. He is the founder of 'Adavu', Centre for Tamil Arts which trains people in various subjects including folk arts, story telling, research and docu-film making.
- read more about Nassar (actor)
- Naser appeared in the Two At The Border documentary film.
- Naser is a fictional character from the 2008 film Shebh Monharef.
- Naser is a fictional character from the film Crime.
- Naser is a fictional character from the 2013 film Falling Leaves.
- Naser is a fictional character in the TV series Shirin-va-Tors.
Naser a.k.a. Al-Nasr SC: Al Nasr Sporting Club sometimes Al Naser Sporting Club is a Kuwaiti professional football club, founded on 8 June 1965, and based in Ardiyah, Al Farwaniyah. The team have participated in the Kuwaiti Premier League 26 times. Al Nasr had promoted to the Kuwaiti Premier League three times as champions of the Kuwaiti Division One. The club is next to the city of Isbeleyah, Kuwait; the club building and stadium is also near Jaber Al Ahmad Al Subah International Stadium, which is the home venue for the Kuwait national football team.
- read more about Al-Nasr SC
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Naser
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Universal Classics Library (1901)
by Oliver Herbrand Gordon Leigh
The Sad-der naser is an abridgment of practical and ceremonial theology, called Sad-der, or "one hundred doors," because the hundred chapters of which it is composed are like so many doors leading to heaven. Some Parsees think that the ...
by Hanizzam Awang , Md. Azree Othuman Mydin
Naser is a registered Professional Engineer and a member of the Association of Consulting Engineers Malaysia ( MACEM) ...
Oriental Literature (1901)
Or, The Dabistan by Fa ni Muh sin
The Sad-der naser is an abridgment of practical and ceremonial theology, called Sad-der, or “one hundred doors,” because the hundred chapters of which it is composed are like so many doors leading to heaven. Some Parsees think that the ...
by Ahmed Shams
Abd El Naser is a very nice guy who had a ...
Implementing Adaptation Strategies by Legal, Economic and Planning Instruments on Climate Change (2014)
by Eike Albrecht, Michael Schmidt, Magdalena Mißler-Behr, Simon P. N. Spyra
Mostafa Mahmud Naser is an Assistant Professor at the ...
The Sad-der naser is an abridgment of practical and ceremonial theology, called Sad-der, or (( one hundred doors, w because the hundred chapters of which it is composed are like so many doors leading to heaven. Some Parsees think that ...
by Alan Robert Woolley
Naser is a circular area of quartz porphyries. Tuddi may form a ring structure but is largely covered by Nubian Sandstone and superficial deposits. The exposed northern part of the intrusion consists of peralkaline amphibole granite with chilled ...
by Oliver Leaman
Screenwriter: Masud Kimiai Cinematographer: Mazyar Partow Editor: Mazyar Partow Music: Esfandiar Monfaredzadeh Sound: Mohammad Mohammadi Leading Players: Behruz Vosuqi, Puri Banai, Naser Malekmotii, Jamshid Mashayekhi, ...
by Ghada Hashem Talhami
NASER, NABIHA (1891- 1951). A Palestinian educator who was born in Birzeit, Palestine, and received ...
by Joseph Giorda
icm, naser, nasont, v. t. r. ...
Naser S, Thompson F, Hoste B, et al. Application of multilocus sequence analysis (MLSA) for rapid identification of Enterococcus species based on rpoA and pheS genes. Microbiology.
by Lee, In
Sajad Rezaei, Taylor's University Lakeside Campus, Malaysia Maryam Emami, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia Naser Valaei, Multimedia University (MMU), Malaysia OnlineP2PLending:Factors,Behaviors,and Mechanisms.
Biographical Dictionary (1843)
the name: Iousouf (naser). ZU 'R-RUMl\' IA ...
Under the Codes and Practice Acts, at Common Law, in Equity and in Criminal Cases by William Mark McKinney
92; Naser v. First Nat. Bank, 116 N. Y. 492. State Bonds are within the meaning of a statute requiring that all personal property capable of a manual delivery to the sheriff must be attached by being taken into custody, and the sheriff cannot ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Naser
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Naser
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of N1A1S1E1R1
The value of this 5-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine