On this page:
- Nashad a.k.a. Naushad Ali was an Indian musician. He was one of the foremost music directors for Hindi films, and is particularly known for popularising the use of classical music in films.
- read more about Naushad
- Nashad was a composer and music director of Indian and Pakistan film industry. He composed music for Hindi films in 1940s and 1950s, credited under the names Nashad or Shaukat Haidari and then migrated to Pakistan in 1964.
- also known as Naashad, Shaukat Dehlavi, Shakat Ali hashmi, Shaukat Ali
- born on (92 years ago) in Delhi
- nationality: Pakistan
- profession: Composer, music director, film score composer
- parent of
- died on (33 years ago) in Pakistan
- genres: Film score, Instrumental
- Nashad a.k.a. Wajid Nashad: Wajid Ali Nashad was a noted Pakistani music composer. He was born in Bombay, India.
- read more about Wajid Nashad
There are other people with in their name, like Naveed Wajid Ali Nashad.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Nashad
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Viz. English, Bángálí, and Hindústání. In the Roman Character by P. S. D'Rozario
sfied, discontented— aparitripta, atn$htat sundigdba — nárAzí, nakbush, nAshAd Unsa'tiable, a. insatiable — atihlup* tripti hay mi jnimr — náser, nAásiída ...
To which is Added a Reversed Part, English and Hindustani by Duncan Forbes
ignorance ; nashad, cheerless, low-spirited, dull, dissatisfied, bippish ; na- shddi, f. dolness, melancholy, displeasure, dissatisfaction ; nd-shdyasta, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nashad
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of N1A1S1H4A1D2
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine