On this page:
- Nata's a.k.a. Natas is an American hip hop group from Detroit, Michigan. Their last studio album "N of tha World" was released in 2006 through Warlock/Sony Red. In 2009, they released the mixtape "The Vatican". Currently original members Esham, TNT and Mastamind are recording a reunion album according to Mastamind's official Facebook account.
- Nata's a.k.a. Los Natas or Natas was an Argentinian stoner rock band. In their latest releasessuch as? they had been steering away from the genre and leaning towards a more experimental sound coined by them as free rock.
- also known as Natas
- genres: Stoner rock, Experimental music
- albums: "El hombre montaña", "Corsario Negro", "Toba Trance II", "Toba-Trance", "Ciudad de Brahman", "Delmar", "Bee Jesus Boxset" (disc 1: Delmar), "El convoy", "El universo perdido de Los Natas, Volumen I/II", "München Sessions", "El nuevo orden de la libertad", "Unreleased Dopes", "El gobernador", "Viaje a 800 / Los Natas", "Tormenta Mental", "Livin' la Weeda Loca"
- official website: www.natasrock.com
- Nata's a.k.a. Natas is a fictional character in the DC Universe. He is a martial arts master who first appeared in Green Arrow comics. In keeping with his ultimate betrayal of Green Arrow, his name is "Satan" spelled backwards.
- occupation: Assassin, martial artist
- created by Judd Winick
- Nata's a.k.a. Natas is a fictional character from the 2010 film King of the Avenue.
Nata's a.k.a. Natas is a virus written by James Gentile, a then-18-year-old hacker from San Diego, California who went by the alias of "Little Loc" and later "Priest".
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nata's
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Nata's
Ev and Nata's Tree
Photo credit: tiswango
Anagrams of NATA'S
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Nata's!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Nata's for some fun with words!