On this page:
- Nataniel a.k.a. Nataniël le Roux, referred to simply as Nataniël, is a South African singer, songwriter and entertainer. He launched his career in 1987 with the release of his first single, Maybe Time. Since then he has released 13 albums, staged more than 50 original theatre productions and published 10 books. Nataniël manages a company specializing in lifestyle goods called Kaalkop, which means "bald" in Afrikaans, but implies "honest" or "unpretentious".
- Nataniel is an Angolan football player.
- born on (22 years ago)
- nationality: Angola
- profession: Soccer player
- Nataniel is a fictional character from the 2009 film Eyes Wide Open.
- Nataniel is a fictional character from the 2014 film The History Of Eternity.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Nataniel
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb, Lambdin Kay Distinguished Professor for the Peabody Awards Horace Newcomb
Nataniel “Nat” Buccigio Clare Arnold (1993– 97) ...
by Howard Mancing
Don Diego de, 8 Aguirre, Nataniel, 8-9 Aguja de San Pedro.
The Canadian Encyclopedia (1999)
by James H. Marsh
McNicholl Sharp, Isadore Nataniel, hotel executive (b at ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nataniel
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Nataniel
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Nataniel X
Nataniel Fuster, TEDx speaker tedxusagradocorazon.com
Photo credit: cogdogblog
- Nataniel con Alameda
Photo credit: Sepia Brindis
Scrabble value of N1A1T1A1N1I1E1L1
The value of this 8-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of NATANIEL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Nataniel!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Nataniel to find many related words and phrases!