On this page:
- Natas is an American hip hop group from Detroit, Michigan. Their last studio album "N of tha World" was released in 2006 through Warlock/Sony Red. In 2009, they released the mixtape "The Vatican". Currently original members Esham, TNT and Mastamind are recording a reunion album according to Mastamind's official Facebook account.
- Natas a.k.a. Los Natas or Natas was an Argentinian stoner rock band. In their latest releasessuch as? they had been steering away from the genre and leaning towards a more experimental sound coined by them as free rock.
- read more about Los Natas
- Natas is a fictional character in the DC Universe. He is a martial arts master who first appeared in Green Arrow comics. In keeping with his ultimate betrayal of Green Arrow, his name is "Satan" spelled backwards.
- occupation: Assassin, martial artist
- created by Judd Winick
- Natas is a fictional character from the 2010 film King of the Avenue.
Natas is a virus written by James Gentile, a then-18-year-old hacker from San Diego, California who went by the alias of "Little Loc" and later "Priest".
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Natas
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Cadogan Guides Portugal (2004)
by David J. J. Evans
This friendly place is a good bet - the inexpensive fish dishes are especially good ; the delicious bacalhau com natas is a good introduction to Portugal's favourite fish, as it's disguised with cream and nutmeg. Closed Wed. Cafe Paris, Praca da ...
by Michael Newton
by Lord Natas/ CodeBreakers First Windows Scripting Virus Text: VBSv v1.0 by Lord Natas/CodeBreakers Rabbit.b — ...
by R.M. Reed, M.K. Reed
National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS) NATAS is the New York-based national professional organization ...
Dictionary of Media Literacy (1997)
by Art Silverblatt, Ellen M. Enright Eliceiri
The program was developed by the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS) and the Pacific Mountain Network (PMN). Local chapters of NATAS offer support for these programs. See also CHEROW-O'LEARY, RENEE; ...
by Gerald D. Jaynes
See Islam, Nation of National Academy of Science, 6 National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS), 291 See also Emmy Awards National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). See Space program National ...
Supernatural and Science Fiction Elements in Novels, Pulps, Comics, Films, Television and Games, 2d ed. by Paul Green
Natas: The Reflection (1983) [Film; WW] Main ...
by Louis Charles Elson
composed " 12 so- " La Babiille," a descriptive piece natas for two violins and bass with a commemorating the Franco-Swiss bat- thoroughbass for organ or theorbo," tie of Marignan, 1515 ; 82 ...
by Norbert Shadeg
natas trans (tatas intrans) take notice, see, perceive (H in van Eck) ( pedas L). natas-ang trans explain, clear up, expound, show. natas-in trans clear sth up, ...
by James Stormonth
natalis, of or belonging to birth —from natas, born: It natale: F. natal), of or relating to birth ; native. natant, a. nd'tdnt (L. natans. swimming), swimming ; floating on the surface : na'tantly, ad. -tt .- natation , n.
A Dictionary Of The Malayan Language, In 2 Parts, Malayan and English And English and Malayan (1812)
by William Marsden
natas búniga ber-bagei-bāgei rupā-nia to burst the buds of various flowers. Lāda tatas or tellas offsets of the pepper-vine. cross tatäs. an a breach. —o tatap secure, contented, confident, tranquil, quiet; firm, unshaken. To confirm, establish.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Natas
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Natas
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of N1A1T1A1S1
The value of this 5-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of NATAS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Natas!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Natas to see it in context!