On this page:
"Nattamai" is a 1994 Tamil film directed by K. S. Ravikumar. It starred Sarath Kumar, Meena and Kushboo in the lead roles. The film became a blockbuster among 1994 deepavali releases and completed a 175-day run at the box office. It is considered to be one of the most popular Tamil films of the 1990s and in general. It became a trendsetter for many big budget films in later years. The Goundamani-Senthil comic duo was one of the most popular aspects about the film.
- country: India
- language: Tamil Language
- producer: R. B. Choudary
- written by K. S. Ravikumar
- music by Sirpy
- genres: Family, World cinema, Tamil cinema, Drama
- released on (21 years ago)
- award: - Filmfare Award for Best Actor – Tamil, received by R. Sarathkumar
- Nattamai is a fictional character from the 1984 action drama film Kai Kodukkum Kai.
- Nattamai is a fictional character from the 2002 film Bagavathi.
- Nattamai is a fictional character from the 2010 film Thamizh Padam.
- Nattamai is a fictional character from the 1999 film Suriya Paarvai.
- Nattamai is a fictional character from the 2001 film Thaalikaatha Kaaliamman.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nattamai
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of N1A1T1T1A1M3A1I1
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Nattamai for some fun with words!