On this page:
Who is Neal Hart?
Neal Hart was an American actor and director of the silent era. He appeared in 125 films between 1916 and 1949. He also directed 23 films between 1919 and 1928.
- also known as Cornelius Augustus Hart Jr., America's Pal, Neil Hart
- born on (145 years ago) in Staten Island
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film director, actor, screenwriter, film producer
- died on (66 years ago) in Woodland Hills
- read more about Neal Hart (actor)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Neal Hart
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of NEAL HART
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Neal Hart!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Neal Hart for some fun with words!