On this page:
- Definition of the noun Nephilidae
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Nephilidae
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nephilidae
- Photos about Nephilidae
- Video language resources about Nephilidae
- Scrabble value of N1E1P3H4I1L1I1D2A1E1
- Anagrams of NEPHILIDAE
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Nephilidae
What does Nephilidae mean as a name of something?
Nephilidae is a family of Araneae.
- synonym: family Nephilidae
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Arachnida
- order: Araneae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Nephilidae is a subfamily of Araneoidea, described by Simon in 1894.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Nephilidae
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Entomology (2008)
by John L. Capinera
silk spider, Nephila clavipes (family Nephilidae); second row right, green lynx, Peucetia viridans (family Oxyopidae); third row left, a jumping spider, Plexippus paykulli (family Salticidae); third row right, a long-jawed spider, Tetragnathus sp.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nephilidae
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Nephilidae
If you need images about Nephilidae for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video language resources about Nephilidae
Click on an item to play that video:
- Nephila sp spider (Nephilidae) Golden silk orb-weaver
Golden silk orb-weaver spiders - Nephila sp spider (Araneae - Nephilidae) golden orb-weavers, giant wood spiders, or banana spiders, aranha de seda ...
- Giant Spider Nephilidae
NEPHILIDAE: The Golden Orb Weavers or Giant Wood Spiders that rein the forests of the Western Ghats, come from this small spider family, Nephilidae.
Scrabble value of N1E1P3H4I1L1I1D2A1E1
The value of this 10-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of NEPHILIDAE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Nephilidae!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Nephilidae to find many related words and phrases!