On this page:
- Neuenburg a.k.a. Neuenbürg is a town in the Enz district, in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It is situated on the river Enz, 10 km southwest of Pforzheim.
- read more about Neuenbürg (town)
- Neuenburg a.k.a. Canton of Neuchâtel: The Republic and Canton of Neuchâtel is a canton of French speaking western Switzerland. In 2007, its population was 169,782 of which 39,654 were foreigners. The capital is Neuchâtel.
- read more about Canton of Neuchâtel
- Neuenburg a.k.a. Neuenburg am Rhein is a town in the district Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald in Baden-Württemberg in southern Germany. It is situated on the right bank of the Rhine, 18 km northeast of Mulhouse, and 28 km north of Basel.
- read more about Neuenburg am Rhein (town)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Neuenburg
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopaedia Perthensis; Or Universal Dictionary of the Arts, Sciences, Literature, &c. Intended to Supersede the Use of Other Books of Reference (1816)
of Altenstadt, in Suabia, passes by Wildbad, Neuenburg, Pfort/Jieiin, ic. aud joins the Ne:kar, at Bi ssuheim, -in Wurtemberg. ENZIG, a lake of Saxony, in Brandenburg, 11 miles WSW. Drambcrg.
The Celtic Encyclopedia (1998)
by Harry Mountain
NAME Neuenburg Lake TYPE Iron Age settlement REGION Neuchâtel ( Neuenburg) REMARKS The site excavated in 1858 produced evidence of another culture and was given the name La Tène, a culture born in the area around the middle ...
by Jeffrey Jensen Arnett, Research Professor Department of Psychology Jeffrey Jensen Arnett, PH.D.
Neuenburg: Swiss Federal Office of Statistics, Schweizerische Konferenz der kantonalen Erziehungsdirektoren. Demoscope Research and ...
Accompanied by an Atlas
Neuenburg, or Nowe, a town of Prussia, on the Vistula. Population ...
A Geographical Dictionary (1817)
Or Universal Gazetteer, Ancient and Modern in Two Volumes by Joseph Emerson Worcester
~ Neuenburg, t. Courland ; 18 WNW.
The New Universal Gazetteer; Or, Geographical Dictionary: Containing a Description of All the Empires, Kingdoms, States, Provinces, Cities, Towns, Forts, Seas, Harbours, Rivers, Lakes, Mountains, and Capes, in the Known World ... Together with an Atlas Containing Twenty-six Whole-sheet Maps By the Rev. Clement Cruttwell (1800)
by Clement Cruttwell
NEUENBURG, a town of Germany, in the circle of the Lower Rhine, and pztlutinate of the Rhine: t mile ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Neuenburg
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Neuenburg
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of N1E1U1E1N1B3U1R1G2
The value of this 9-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Neuenburg to find many related words and phrases!