On this page:
Who is Nicoleta?
Nicoleta a.k.a. Nicole Grisoni: Nicoletta Grisoni, longer name Nicole Fernande Grisoni-Chappuis, better known by her mononym Nicoletta is a French pop singer. Becoming very popular on French radio and television, where she had a number of hits in the 1960s and the 1970s, she was considered as part of what is known as the French yé-yé generation heavily influenced by American music, particularly R&B, Rock and roll and Beat music. She is mostly known for her version of "Mamy Blue".
- read more about Nicole Grisoni
- Nicoleta is a fictional character in the 2002 film Bless You Prison.
- Nicoleta is a fictional character from the 2012 film Nicoleta.
- countries: United Kingdom, Greece
- language: Greek Language
- producer: Sonia Liza Kenterman
- executive producer: Ben Gibson
- production design by Maria Maniou
- art direction by Konstantina Giannothanasi
- written by Sonia Liza Kenterman & Tracy Sunderland
- cinematography by Giorgos Mihelis
- edited by Konstadinos Adraktas
- music by Kostas Koutelidakis, Antonis Skamnakis
- set decoration by Maro Limberopoulou
- genres: Drama, Family, War film
- released on
- official website: www.sonializakenterman.com/film/nicoleta
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Nicoleta
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Lohn
CASLARU, BEATRICE NICOLETA (ROU). B. 20 August 1975, Braila, Romania. Beatrice Caslaru was a multievent star for Romania who excelled greatest in the individual medley (IM) disciplines, but also was an international medalist in ...
3-Volume Set by Patrick Hanks
Anca, Dumitru, Floare, Matei, Nicolae, Nicoleta, Niculae, Petre. Stanage (114) English: habitational name from Stanage in Derbyshire. Stanaland (310) Variant ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nicoleta
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Nicoleta
Photo of International Model Nicoleta Vaculov
Photo credit: nicoletavaculov
Scrabble value of N1I1C3O1L1E1T1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of NICOLETA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Nicoleta!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Nicoleta to see it in context!