On this page:
Nota is an a cappella group of six male vocalists from San Juan, Puerto Rico. The group met in 1994 and started singing together occasionally. The group won the first season of the musical competition The Sing-Off.
- genres: Pop music, A cappella, Reggae
- Nota Sports and Racing Cars is an automobile manufacturer in Australia. The company was founded by Guy Buckingham in 1952. He was an aircraft engineer and used his expertise to build triangulated spaceframed sportscars. Possibly Australia's first space-framed cars. In 1958 the company built a series of all-enveloping aluminium streamlined sports cars. First called "Streamliners", and later called "Mazengarbs". Up to 1960 eleven of those were made. In the late 1950s the company produced Formula Junior cars in both front and midengined formats. Nota also made a series of specialist monoposto racing cars for the track and hill climbing events. In 1963 the company made a series of Mini powered sports cars. In 1964 they started production of the Nota Sapphire an alloy bodied sports and coupe designs with Ford Fiat and Coventry Climax engines. In 1965 Nota started producing Formula Vee cars for Warrick Farm race track making 34 in the first year. In the 1960s the company formulised their "Sportsman", a Lotus 7 look alike, which they still build today and are now building in a midengined version for the modern day transverse engines which the major car manufacturers produce.
- Nota is a record label.
- official website: www.nota.it
- Nota a.k.a. Nóta is a form of 19th century Hungarian popular song. It is one of a number of styles collectively referred to as cigányzene, which literally means Gipsy music but is used to refer to a number of styles of Hungarian folk music that are played in a typical Gipsy musical style. Nóta includes a variety of tempi, from uptempo friss csárdás via a medium time "Palotas" to slow dramatic tempo rubato ballads.
- read more about Nóta
- "Nota" a.k.a. "N.O.T.A." is a musical album of N.O.T.A..
- released in (31 years ago)
"Nota" is a crime fiction film directed by Yasu Tanaka.
- country: Malaysia
- languages: Malay Language, English Language
- genres: Crime Fiction, Drama, Mystery, Thriller
- rating: G
- released on
Phrases with Nota
- nota bene
- Feia nota
- Ficus nota
- Climacia Nota
- Felicena Nota
- Melasina Nota
- Orepukia nota
- Golfingia nota
- Odostomia nota
- Polycarpa Nota
- Sycophaga Nota
- Castiarina Nota
- Eukoebelea Nota
- Blastophaga Nota
- Leptonereis Nota
- Rhynchaenus Nota
- Epilohmannia Nota
- Ficus Aspera Nota
- species Feia nota
- Craspedolepta Nota
View more phrases with the word Nota in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Nota
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by M. Szwejczewski, M. Jones
Providing a highquality level canimprove customer satisfactionand leadtoincreasedsales, butasmentioned above, itisnow usually only a qualifier, nota means forcompetitive advantage. Competing on Delivery LeadTimes.The deliveryleadtime ...
The Art of Rhetoric (1996)
(Institutiones Oratoriae, 1711-1741) by Giambattista Vico
— "Nota is that from which an argument is obtained from the power of the word itself. The Greeks called this 'etymology,' that is, a word from a word, a true speech. But we, avoiding the novelty of a word not well ...
The Man Who Killed Too Soon (2014)
by Michael Underwood
It was nota means to anend, but an endin itself.
Originally Published as ÒFrom Keel to TruckÓ by Captain Heinrich Paasch
NOTA. An inspection of the Book will show that great care has been expended upon the classification ofits contents, but ina work of this kinditwas difficult to confineall the details under arbitrary headings; this however will cause ...
by William Smythe Babcock Mathews, Emil Liebling
Nota (no'ta), It. \ , _„t. Nota (no'ta), Lat.
by Henk Courtz
nota [T notdnao, Ap notau, Pm no- tau] /postp/ (hidden) behing [Ahlbr. nota] nil [ EGVW; S anu; 1655 enourou (d.w.z.: inuru)] [T nore, Wj nu, Ap nu, Pm and, M «m] /n/ tongue [«w- vrano 'tongue (in general)', kure- wako nuru 'wild ginger ...
Including Many of the Principal Conceptions of Ethics, Logic ... by James Mark Baldwin
The logical principle Nota rwtae est nota rei ips'ius, that is, the predicate of the predicate is the predicate of the subject, which is laid down in several places by Aristotle as the general principle of syllogism. The principal passages are as ...
by John Stainer
NOMOS—NOTA. NOTATION. NOTATION. and by some others, printed in China about. characteristic—its catholicity. We musicians are able to discourse in a language touching to the hearts, if not always clear to the intelligences, of every ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nota
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Nota
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Nota
It's always nice to get
A friendly note from someone
That you really didn't expect
For something that you did
It's always nice to see
A nota of thanks to me
A line or two of thanks
A message for yourself (Jerry Abrahamson)
more quotes about nota...
Scrabble value of N1O1T1A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 4 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine