On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adverb of course
What does of course mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
Alternative definition of the adverb of course
- [idiomatic] [Indicates enthusiastic agreement.]
- [idiomatic] [Acknowledges the validity of the associated phrase.]
- [idiomatic] [Asserts that the associated phrase should not be argued, particularly if it is obvious or there is no choice in the matter.]
"Of Course" is a musical album of Make Believe.
- released on (9 years ago)
Phrases with Of Course
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Of Course
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael Byram, Adelheid Hu
Most, of course, do some of each. Depending on the choices made, courses will be sequenced in relation to functions of language, to topics to be covered and to the grammar to be presented. Exactly which of these takes the primary role will ...
Volume 24 - Supplement 9: Computer Languages: The C Programming Language to Standards by Allen Kent, James G. Williams
One advantage of strictly tree-oriented systems such as NLS/Augment, ZOG, EMACS INFO, and the outline processors, of course, is that the command language for navigation is considerably simpler: from any node, the most one can do is go ...
by U.S. Department of Defense
Of course you're relieved —it goes without saying. “This complicates things,” you say, when your lawyer tells you there's a labyrinthine codicil to your father's will. No kidding. When it comes to dialogue in fiction, this natural impulse to say the ...
by Vimalakānta Rôya Caudhurī
of twelve equal Matras can be exacdy fitted into the time taken by 16 Matras, of course both the percussion instrument and melodic instrument must be ...
A Dictionary of Symbols (2013)
by J. E. Cirlot
But, of course, it is hazardous to talk as if the varied work of so many researchers with such differing backgrounds was all of a piece. The demand for actual gold could be interpreted as being the same as the longing of the doubting St. Thomas .
by Karen Kemp
Of course, the direct measurement of all inland elevations relative to a single datum in a coastal location in this ...
A Dictionary of Epidemiology (2014)
by Miquel Porta
(Of course, nothing is perfect, and too much is rubbish or hidden.) Such devices and sources obviously affect and include dictionaries and most other reference sources—yes, many, of high quality.1 If you think that this is essentially true, and in ...
1001 Things You Hate to Love by Sam Stall, Lou Harry, Julia Spalding
Of course it wouldn 't! Yet millions of preteen girls buy into this severely flawed business model courtesy of author Ann M. Martin's world of The Baby-Sitters Club , a seemingly endless series of novels about a group of girls who run a babysitting ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Of Course
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Of Course
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Of course
Photo credit: kartfamily
- Of course
Photo credit: tara marie
- Of course
Photo credit: marshallfam
- Of course... ;)
Photo credit: Graham Ó Síodhacháin
- Wembley, of course.
via Instagram ift.tt/1tvkymU
Photo credit: simonwakeman
- Horse, of course
Oakhurst FP Kane County
Photo credit: synspectrum
- Of course.
Photo credit: Michelle Malkin
- Of course!
Photo credit: michaelnugent
- Of course!
Photo credit: doktoroff
- Of course...
Photo credit: palmamod
Video language resources about Of Course
Click on an item to play that video:
- Expanding the Education Universe: An explanation of course choice by Michael Brickman
The Fordham Institute's National Policy Director, Michael Brickman explains the benefits of course choice and the implications for students.
- Eng 102 End of Course Project Explanation
- Eng 102 End of Course Project Explanation-Brain Structures And Their Functions
- Daniel Stewart EA, Explanation of Course, 1st round
- Video explanation of course schedule for Blended PMD Pro2
- Definition and purpose of course assessment
- Press Play - Explanation of Course Content
- The Meaning Of Rock (Geologically, of Course!)
- Explanation of Course Tools
- Econometrics - description of course (old)
This content is now outdated. The new video is here...
- Video Presentation of Course Description
- Pronunciation of course - Open Education Sociology Dictionary
How to say course. Learn sociological terms...
- A lesson in gig preparedness! (description of course)
- Week one Video of course description
- A dog talking...in her own language of course
- Fish talking... With body language of course
Yup, these are the same fish hatched on May 26.
- Description of Course Names and Terms in Canvas
- Quick description on example of course redesign in reap project
- KDL language - Prototype #3 (bugs of course are present)
- Rube Goldberg Description of Course (Logan, Ryan, Jon)
- What Language is this phone set-up in,English of course
- ESL - News & Politics - Of Course "twerk" Belongs In The Dictionary
Oxford Dictionaries Online recently announced that it has added the word twerk. A few other pop-culture words have been added such as bathetic, selfies and ...
View more videos about Matter of Course.
See also the pronunciation examples of Of Course!
Quotes about Of Course
AM A FOOL OF COURSE
I am a fool of course
Living for the illusion
Of my own greatness
When all the evidence
Teaches how not great
I am a fool of course
And will die a fool
But what else could I have been
Given what I am? (Shalom Freedman)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Of Course to see it in context!