On this page:
Ohara is an American television series that first aired on the ABC television network from January 17, 1987, until May 7, 1988, starring Pat Morita in the title role of Lt. Ohara. Morita also co-created the series along with Michael Braveman and John A. Kuri. Kevin Conroy, Jon Polito, Rachel Ticotin, and Robert Clohessy also starred in supporting roles. The series was notable for being one of the first television series to have a Japanese-American actor in the leading role. However it proved to be unsuccessful and only lasted for two seasons ending after 30 episodes. The series has not been released on VHS or DVD.
- begun on and completed on (26 years ago)
- 30 episodes of 60 or 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Pat Morita
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime Fiction, Police procedural, Crime, Drama
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Cinematography - Series (For episode "See Something That Isn't There") nomination for Richard M. Rawlings Jr.
- Ohara is a fictional character from the animated TV series Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
- also known as Brier, 大原, Ōhara
- Ohara is a fictional character from the 1997 anime television series Hakugei: Legend of the Moby Dick.
- also known as Jane Ohara
- Ohara is a fictional character from the 2004 anime TV series Tetsujin 28-go.
- Ohara is a fictional character from the 1952 film To Live.
- Ohara is a fictional character from the 1956 film Navy Wife.
Printed books with definitions for Ohara
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Howard Decker
Ohara is a good old Japanese family name. It means middle rice field.” The civilian looked pleased. “ One drop of Japanese blood is enough. You will come with us.” “Hey, okay,” said Bogie.
by Charles Butts
The real significance of the presence of such species of Lyropora in the upper Ohara is that it strengthens the evidence on which this part of the Ste. Genevieve was originally referred to the Chester series; and this evidence is made yet ...
Firm Strategy and Industrial Development in China by Mariko Watanabe
Moriki Ohara is an Associate Professor in the ...
by Baker & McKenzie
Mami Ohara is an Associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group of Baker & McKenzie's Tokyo office. 3 Hiroyuki Hamai is an Associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group of Baker & McKenzie's Tokyo office.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ohara
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ohara
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of O1H4A1R1A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of OHARA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ohara!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ohara to see it in context!