On this page:
"Old Joy" is a 2006 road movie directed by Kelly Reichardt and based on a short story by Jonathan Raymond. The original soundtrack for the film was by Yo La Tengo and is included on the compilation soundtrack album They Shoot, We Score.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Neil Kopp, Lars Knudsen, Anish Savjani & Jay Van Hoy
- executive producers: Todd Haynes, Mike S. Ryan, Rajen Savjani & Joshua Blum
- written by Kelly Reichardt & Jonathan Raymond
- based on a story by Jonathan Raymond
- cinematography by Peter Sillen
- edited by Kelly Reichardt
- music by Yo La Tengo
- genres: LGBT, Indie film, Gay Themed, Buddy film, Road movie, Drama
- released on (9 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- official website: www.kino.com/oldjoy
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Old Joy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Kenneth R. Morefield, Nicholas S. Olson
Old Joy is a tale of two men searching for Eden, or more properly, two Edens. One is tangible: the wild natural beauty of the Cascade Mountains. It's hardly accidental that the photographs that inspired Raymond's story feature naked people, ...
by Nick Salvato
Old Joy is a remarkable, in part because remarkably rare, ...
Comprising the Best Poems of the Most Famous Writers, English and American by Henry Troth Coates
Old thanks, old thoughts, old aspirations, Outlive men's lives and lives of nations, Dead, but for one thing which survives — The inalienable and unpriced treasure, The old joy of power, the old pride of pleasure, That lives in light above men's ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Old Joy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Old Joy to see it in context!