On this page:
- "On-call" a.k.a. "On Call" is a song by rock band Kings of Leon and is the third track on their 2007 album Because Of The Times. The song was also released as the first single from that album on March 26, 2007, in the United Kingdom. It had been available on the iTunes Store since February 6.
- "On-call" a.k.a. "On Call" is the 2007 single album by Kings of Leon.
- released on (7 years ago)
"On-call" a.k.a. "On call" is a book written by Miguel Algarín.
- genre: Poetry
- released in (35 years ago)
- award: - American Book Awards, received by Miguel Algarín
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for On-Call
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Identifying and definitional attributes Metadata item type: Technical name: METeOR identifier: Registration status: Definition: Data Element Concept: Value domain attributes Data Element Medical practitioner—hours on-call, total NNN 270138 ...
on-call resupply — A resupply ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for On-Call
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about On-Call
Click on an item to view that photo:
- On-Call Empty
The on-call area has been cleared out.
Photo credit: Sean Et Cetera
- On-call Science Safety Helmet
A birthday present for Stoneshop, created by Moem. The helmet will be fitted with a bluetooth module so the handset can be used to answer incoming calls. The flashlight is detachable.
Original idea by Yamiguru, via Instructables.
Photo credit: dvanzuijlekom
Video about On-Call
Language Barrier for Two | Funny On-Call
Improvised By: Tim Carroll and Shannon Moffitt Visit...
See also the pronunciation examples of On-Call!
Quotes about On-Call
Anagrams of ON-CALL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of On-Call!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of On-Call to see it in context!