On this page:
Ooberman are a band with strong indie, folk and progressive influences first formed in 1997. They split up in 2003, shortly after the release of their second album Hey Petrunko, but announced their reformation in April 2006 and began releasing music again soon thereafter.
- also known as The Sentinels
- Steve Flett between and (6 years)
- Sophia Churney (Keyboard) between and (6 years)
- Alan Kelly (Drums) between and (4 years)
- Dan Popplewell between and (6 years)
- Paul Walsham (Drums) in
- Jaymie Ireland (Drums) between and (2 years)
- Andy Flett since
- Dan Popplewell between and (4 years)
- Andy Flett between and (4 years)
- Steve Flett between and (4 years)
- Sophia Churney between and (4 years)
- genres: Progressive rock, Indie rock, Pop music, Independent music
- albums: "Shorley Wall EP", "Blossoms Falling", "Million Suns", "Tears From a Willow", "The Magic Treehouse", "Hey Petrunko", "Carried Away", "B-Sides", "Bluebell Morning EP", "Waiting for the Sonic Boom", "Shorley Wall", "Dolphin Blue", "The Lost Tapes – Rare Recordings 1991–2007", "First Day of the Holidays", "Running Girl"
- nominated to NME Award for Best NME Premier Show Performance
- NME Award for Best NME Premier Show Performance
- official website: www.ooberman.net
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ooberman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of O1O1B3E1R1M3A1N1
The value of this 8-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of OOBERMAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ooberman!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ooberman for some fun with words!