On this page:
- "Opheliac" is the second studio album by Emilie Autumn released in September 2006 by Trisol Music Group GmbH. Opheliac was recorded at Mad Villain Studios, Chicago, USA. It is the first album by the artist to receive widespread distribution around the world. All of Autumn's previous albums were only available through her own independent record label, Traitor Records.
- "Opheliac" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Emilie Autumn
- "Opheliac" is a musical EP of Emilie Autumn.
- released in (9 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Opheliac
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A dictionary of new medical terms, a suppl. to 'An illustrated dictionary of medicine, biology and allied sciences'. (1905)
by George Milbry Gould
Opheliac, A., Ophelic, C|jH,0O,0, an acid isolated by v. Hohn from chiretta, the leaves of Swcrtia chirata, occurring as a yellow- brown acid syrup with a bitter taste and odor characteristic of gentian, and readily soluble in water, in alcohol, ...
Including Upwards of 38,000 Words and Many Useful Tables, Being a Supplement to "An Illustrated Dictionary of Medicine, Biology, and Allied Sciences". by George Milbry Gould
Opheliac, A., Ophelic, CISHJ0O10, an acid isolated by v. Hohn from chiretta, the leaves of Swcrtia chirata, occurring as a yellow- brown acid syrup with a bitter taste and odor characteristic of gentian, and readily soluble in water, in alcohol, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Opheliac
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Opheliac
Opheliac meaning and pronunciation
In reference to the character Ophelia in Shakespeare's Hamlet, Opheliac is a noun meaning one who has delved into madness. The source of this word comes ...
Scrabble value of O1P3H4E1L1I1A1C3
The value of this 8-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of OPHELIAC
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Opheliac!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Opheliac for some fun with words!