On this page:
Definition of the noun Orangetail
What does Orangetail mean as a name of something?
- Orangetail is the vernacular name of the Stephanolepis spilosomus, a species of Stephanolepis.
- Orangetail is the vernacular name of the Pervagor spilosoma, a species of Pervagor.
Phrases with Orangetail
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Orangetail
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Orangetail
If you need images about Orangetail for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video language resources about Orangetail
Click on an item to play that video:
- Orangetail Emperor 599 - Xmas Island
- Emperor Angel Orangetail 529 - Xmas Island
7 1/4 inches with stunning colors and already eating.
- Orangetail Emperor 489 - Africa
- Orangetail Emperor Angel 499 - Sumatra
- Orangetail Emperor 459 -Africa
- Orangetail Emperor Angel 429 - Bali
Just under 6.5 inches with an amazing tail!!!
- True Light Cover (Orangetail and Pheonix edition)
- Orangetail Emperor 439 - Sri Lanka
- Orangetail Emperor 349 - Bali
Scrabble value of O1R1A1N1G2E1T1A1I1L1
The value of this 10-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Orangetail to find many related words and phrases!