On this page:
- Pag is a Croatian island in the northern Adriatic Sea. It is the fifth-largest island of the Croatian coast, and the one with the longest coastline.
- Pag is the largest town on the island of Pag, with a population of 3,121, located at 44°26′N 15°04′E / 44.44°N 15.06°E. Whole municipality has a population of 5,100.
- Pag a.k.a. Pagadian Airport, classified Principal Airport Class 1 or major domestic by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines, is the airport serving the City of Pagadian, the rest of the Province of Zamboanga del Sur, and the Province of Zamboanga Sibugay in the Philippines. The CAAP is the arm of the Department of Transportation and Communications which operates all the airports in the Philippines except the major international airports.
- part of Philippines
Who is Pag?
Pag a.k.a. Michel Pagliaro: Michel Armand Guy Pagliaro is a Canadian rock singer, songwriter and guitarist from Montreal. Pagliaro was nominated for a 1975 Juno Award as male vocalist of the year. He is often referred to as simply Pagliaro or Pag. Although he writes and records predominantly in French, Pagliaro has released material in English.
- read more about Michel Pagliaro (singer)
Pag is a record label.
Pag is a fictional character from the 1983 film Yor, the Hunter from the Future.
- in films:
"PAG" is a musical album of Michel Pagliaro.
- released in (16 years ago)
- Pag a.k.a. The Pangasinan language is an Austronesian language, which is one of the twelve major languages in the Philippines.
- Pag a.k.a. Ephrin receptor A4 is a protein.
- read more about Ephrin receptor A4
- Pag a.k.a. peroxiredoxin 1 is a gene.
- also known as proliferation-associated gene A, thioredoxin-dependent peroxide reductase 2, natural killer-enhancing factor A
- PAG a.k.a. Csk binding protein is a protein.
- read more about Csk binding protein
- Pag a.k.a. phosphoprotein associated with glycosphingolipid microdomains 1 is a gene.
- also known as phosphoprotein associated with glycosphingolipid-enriched microdomains, Csk-binding protein
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pag
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Hirohisa Saito, Yoshimichi Okayama
Cbp/PAG is an inhibitory regulator of mast cell activation whereas LAT and NTAL are likely involved in the positive regulation of mast cell signaling, although these molecules have also been suggested to negatively regulate degranulation ...
by Roger Jennings
PAG is an acronym for Prescriptive Architecture Guidance. The installer adds an Application Architecture for the .NET Wizard node to your VS 2003 templates folder. Subnode templates create project stubs for 11 of the component types that ...
by KUNOS, John Ciriello
The rostral ventromedial PAG is a region that has not been extensively studied physiologically and the function of many of its constituent neurons remains unknown. In its most ventral aspect, the SOM has been anatomically defined as a ...
Gold and Silver Staining (2002)
Techniques in Molecular Morphology by Gerhard W. Hacker, Jiang Gu
PAG is a complex of colloidal ...
by David J. Tracey, George Paxinos, Jonathan Stone
The PAG is a challenging structure for neuroanatomists because it contains very few cytoarchitectural features. However, subdivisions can be identified, each characterized by different sets of connections and involved in different types of ...
by Jonathan Bousfield
Pag Seen from the mainland, PAG is a stark and desolate pumice-stone of an island which looks as if it could barely support any form of life. Around eight thousand people live here, looking after three times as many sheep, who scour the stony ...
by Gilbertus Happart
Pag. 22. L. 14. Barrono arres: the intervena tion of no between the two substantives, to form the genitive, resembles the Japanese. L. 23. Ba. to, resembles the Malay word batu, a stone. L. 24. Batonomacha, literaly the stone of the eye. (see L.
A Bibliographical Dictionary (1802)
Containing a Chronological Account, Alphabetically Arranged, of the Most Curious, Scarce, Useful, and Important Books, in All Departments of Literature ... by Adam Clarke
Tgnoti bujus Pent aotitiam Maschio dedi- mus, qui ilium describit pag. 423. Ftnius nos dc e» in opusc. De ignvt. Edit. Eektat. cum V. Megh. et Apht. in Sol. antiqu* Editionis sub in. seculi scvi — Sat de ea peculiari ca- pite Be ignot. Edit. Nulla est ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pag
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Pag
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Pag
Significancia de obra "El esclavo" Meaning of the "slave skit". Pag of Casa B. 2012
See also the pronunciation examples of Pag!
Quotes about Pag
Scrabble value of P3A1G2
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PAG
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Pag!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Pag to see it in context!