On this page:
Definition of the noun Paragini
What does Paragini mean as a name of something?
Paragini is a tribe of Syrphinae.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Paragini
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary-catalogue of Operas and Operettas which Have Been Performed on the Public Stage: Libretti (1910)
— Studenti Paragini. Sarti. G. — Achille in Sciro, Aglaë, Alessandro e Timoteo, Amanti (Gli) coneolati, Amor (L') timido, Armida e Rinaldo, Attalo Re di Bittinia, Avaro, (L') Bacco, etc., (Il) Calzolajo (II) di Stras- burgo, Caatore e Polluce, Cesare ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Paragini
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Paragini
Click on an item to play that video:
- Paragini Cakes Pasteles - Happy Birthday
- Paragini Beaches Playas - Happy Birthday
- Paragini Languages Idiomas - Happy Birthday
- Paragini Chocolate - Happy Birthday
CHOCOLATE - A chocolate video birthday card with your name & a personalized birthday song from...
- Paragini Birthday SPA - Happy Birthday
- Paragini Cats Gatos - Happy Birthday
- Paragini Indian Designs - Happy Birthday
- Paragini Fruits & Frutas - Happy Birthday
Scrabble value of P3A1R1A1G2I1N1I1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PARAGINI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Paragini!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Paragini to find many related words and phrases!