On this page:
Definition of the noun Paromola
What does Paromola mean as a name of something?
Paromola is a genus of Homolidae, described by Wood-Mason & Alcock in 1891.
- synonyms: genus Paromola / Parhomola / genus Parhomola
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Decapoda
- family: Homolidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Paromola is a subgenus of Homola.
Phrases with Paromola
Phrases starting with the word Paromola:
- Paromola faxoni
- Paromola Alcocki
- Paromola cuvieri
- Paromola japonica
- Paromola Bathyalis
- Paromola Crosnieri
- Paromola Rathbunae
- Paromola Spinimana
- Paromola Macrochira
- Paromola Spinimanus
Phrase ending with the word Paromola:
Other phrases containing the word Paromola:
- species Paromola faxoni
- Species Paromola Alcocki
- species Paromola cuvieri
- species Paromola japonica
- Species Paromola Bathyalis
- Species Paromola Rathbunae
- Species Paromola Macrochira
- Species Paromola Spinimanus
- Species Paromola Profondarum
View more phrases with the word Paromola in thesaurus!
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Paromola
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Paromola
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of P3A1R1O1M3O1L1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PAROMOLA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Paromola!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Paromola to find many related words and phrases!