On this page:
Who is Pat Croce?
Pat Croce: Pasquale "Pat" Croce is an American entrepreneur, sports team executive and owner, author, and TV personality.
- also known as Pasquale Croce, Pasquale William Croce, Pasquale "Pat" Croce
- born on (61 years ago) in Philadelphia
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Businessperson, film producer, entrepreneur
- Marriage with Diane Croce since
- written works: "Conditioning for ice hockey, year round", "The baseball player's guide to sports medicine", "Pat Croce's Victory Journal", "My Pop-Pop Is a Pirate", "Young Athlete's Guide to Stretching", "Tennis Player's Guide to Sports Medicine", "Do It Now! Journal", "Lead or Get Off the Pot!", "Pirate Soul"
- TV series:
- official website: www.patcroce.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Pat Croce
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Sherman
Pat Croce ( Conditioning Coach), Miro Dvorak, Dave Poulin, Randy Holt, Ron Sutter, Michel Larocque, Rich Sutter, Ray Allison, Kevin Cady (Equipment Manager), Kurt Mundt (AssistantTrainer), Dave Settlemyre (Trainer) ...
by Linda E. Swayne
Pat Croce, the new team owner, brought in new marketing personnel and began attracting fans. When asked what they wanted, fans stated the obvious: a winner. Because the team was rebuilding, winning was several years in the future, so the marketers gave the fans the other things they wanted—namely, entertainment and appreciation.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pat Croce
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of PAT CROCE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Pat Croce!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Pat Croce for some fun with words!