On this page:
- Pat King After attending Art College for a few years he turned his attention to music and played in several local bands in Aberdeen before moving to London. He played briefly with The Luvvers, the former Lulu backing group before eventually joing and band called Trifle, which at one time became Lulu's backing group on occasion. After a stint as a croupier at the London Playboy club he joined a band called Shanghai featuring Mick Green, Cliff Bennett, Pete Kircher and Brian Alterman. He also did lots of session work, most notably on the early hits of Billy Ocean : Love really Hurts Without You - Red Light Spells Danger : L.O.D. etc. He is best known as the bass guitar player for Manfred Mann's Earth Band between 1977 and 1982. He featured on the albums Watch, Angel Station and Chance, and was the replacement for founder member Colin Pattenden who left the band in 1977. Although leaving the band himself in 1982, he has still retained close links and from 1991 to 2013 was the band's lighting designer until retiring in December 2013.
- Pat King is an author.
- born in (82 years ago)
- written works: "Healing the Wounds of Women", "How to have all the time you need everyday", "Help for women with too much to do", "Scripture-based ideas for reaching out to others", "Catholic Women & Abortion", "Triumph through temptation", "Getting Personal Text Book 9-11", "How Do You Find the Time", "Time Making It Work for You", "The Jesus people are coming"
- Pat King is the spouse of Charlie King.
- Marriage with Charlie King
- Pat King appeared in the 2012 short, drama film B61.
- read more about Pat King (film actor)
Pat King is a fictional character from the 1929 film The Girl from Woolworth's.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pat King
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Biblical Guide to Your Dreams and Visions by Joe Ibojie
Pat King, Third Heaven, Angels and Other Stuff; (Belleville, Ontario: Essence Publishing, 2002), 97.
by Christopher H. Sterling
NORMAN GILLILAND See also WHA and Wisconsin Public Radio Actors Jay Fitts, Pat King, Carol Cowan, Karl Schmidt, and Martha Van Cleef, Meryl Streep, Vincent Gardenia, Laurence Luckinbill, Brock Peters, Lurene Tuttle, Leon Ames, etc.
by Christopher H. Sterling, Cary O'Dell
Jay Fitts, Pat King, Carol Cowan, Karl Schmidt, and Martha Van Cleef, Meryl Streep, Vincent Gardenia, Laurence Luckinbill, Brock Peters, Lurene Tuttle, Leon Ames, etc. Producers/Directors Karl Schmidt, Howard Gelman, Daniel ...
Middle English Dictionary (1983)
by Robert E. Lewis
pat king willam ne feffede here in engelonde. . Ware boru bis lond nede mot ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pat King
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Pat King for some fun with words!