PAY. appears in the following tongue twister:
- Bill had a billboard, Bill also had a board bill. The billboard bored Bill so Bill sold the billboard to pay for the board bill.
PAY. appears in the following pangrams (sentences using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- Jail zesty vixen who grabbed pay from quack. (36 letters)
- As quirky joke, chefs won’t pay devil magic zebra tax. (42 letters)
- The laze judge was very quick to pay tax money for the barn. (47 letters)
PAY. appears in many palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- So may Apollo pay Amos.
- To lay a pig, I pay a lot.
- Goddesses so pay a possessed dog.
On this page:
Pay. a.k.a. Pay is a musical group.
- also known as P.A.Y.
- albums: "Potevate anche ynvitarci", "Federico Tre e il destino infausto", "Post Atomic Youth", "Provate ammore ynutile", "The Very Best of the Rarities of the Origins of the Band", "PAY / Pornoriviste"
- official website: www.ammore.net
Who is PAY.?
Pay. a.k.a. Parlin Burman is a musical artist.
- also known as Pay, Parlin Burman Siburian
- born on (45 years ago) in Pematangsiantar
- nationality: Indonesia
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Slank (Guitar) since
Pay. a.k.a. Pay is a fictional character from the 2007 film Paragraph 78.
- Pay. a.k.a. Pech Language: Pech or Paya is a Chibchan language spoken in Honduras. According to Ethnologue there were only 990 speakers in 1993. It is also known as Seco or Bayano. Specifically, it is spoken near the north central coast of Honduras, in Municipio Dulce Nombre de Culmí, of Olancho Department.
- also known as Paya, Seco, Paya language
- Pay. a.k.a. Pay is an expression used in hydrocarbon mining. It denotes a portion of a reservoir that contains economically recoverable hydrocarbons. The term derives from the possibility of "paying" an income surpassing the costs. Equivalent terms are pay sand or pay zone. Overall interval in which pay volumes occur is the gross pay; smaller portions of the reservoir that meet further criteria for pay are net pay.
- Pay. a.k.a. Mala Language: Mala, or Pay, is a Papuan language of Madang Province, Papua New Guinea.
- also known as Dagoi, Banara, Hatzfeldhafen, Malala, Alam, Dagui, Pai, Pay
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for PAY.
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about PAY.
Anagrams of PAY.
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of PAY.!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of PAY. to see it in context!