On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of Pba
What does Pba mean?
- Psedubulbar Affect
- Professional Bowlers Association
- Philippine Basketball Association
- partial-birth abortion
- Patrolmen's Benevolent Association
- Prevent Blindness America
- PBA a.k.a. The Philippine Basketball Association is a men's professional basketball league in the Philippines composed of twelve company-branded franchised teams. It was the first professional basketball league in Asia and is the second oldest continuously existing in the world after the NBA. The league's regulations are a hybrid of rules from FIBA and the NBA.
- read more about Philippine Basketball Association
- PBA a.k.a. Pseudobulbar affect, emotional lability, labile affect, or emotional incontinence refers to a neurologic disorder characterized by involuntary crying or uncontrollable episodes of crying and/or laughing, or other emotional displays. PBA occurs secondary to neurologic disease or brain injury. Patients may find themselves crying uncontrollably at something that is only moderately sad, being unable to stop themselves for several minutes. Episodes may also be mood-incongruent: a patient might laugh uncontrollably when angry or frustrated, for example.
- read more about Pseudobulbar affect
- Pba is a file format.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pba
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Guide for Older Adults and Their Families by M. S. D. Moak
PBA is a disorder of emotional control. Laughing is pleasant, and even good for you, but can be...
An Introduction to the SAE Architecture Analysis & Design Language by Peter H. Feiler, David P. Gluch
However, the PBA is an invention created to provide a backdrop for demonstrating the AADL and does not represent any specific commercial, military , or research system. While the PBA is a maritime application, it represents key elements of ...
by William L. Oberkampf, Christopher J. Roy
PBA is an approach that can be concisely described as a combination of interval analysis and traditional probability theory. PBA stresses the following perspectives: (a) mathematically characterize input uncertainty as either aleatory or ...
Spinal Muscular Atrophy (2016)
Disease Mechanisms and Therapy by Charlotte J Sumner, Sergey Paushkin, Chien-Ping Ko
PBA is a derivative of sodium butyrate that is FDA-approved for the treatment of urea cycle disorders in pediatric populations. It has been shown to increase SMN levels in patient fibroblasts25 and improve motor function as measured by ...
by William H. Brackney
Based upon English and Welsh Baptist models, this prototype of all American Baptist associations and extra-parish bodies, the PBA pioneered many features of Baptist life. The association handled queries about matters of order and church ...
An Encyclopedia by Steven A. Riess
In 1958, Eddie Elias, a successful promoter, agent, and entrepreneur, founded the Professional Bowlers Association (PBA) with 33 members, mainly from Detroit and Chicago brewerysponsored leagues. Three years later, the association was ...
ti pba, bi pba. Royalty, n.
Encyclopedia of Cell Biology (2015)
Among the chemical chaperones tested, glycerol and 4phenylbutyric acid (PBA) were found to mediate a dramatic increase in the secretion of ATZ in mammalian cell culture model system (Burrows et al., 2000). PBA, in particular, enhanced ...
Comprising Plane Astronomy by Peter Barlow, Henry Kater, Sir John Frederick William Herschel
27, the ansrle P A B, and the latitude of A, to find the difference of latitudes of A and B, the distance of the parallels, the difference of longitudes, and the angle PBA. Draw AQ the norniiil at A, BS that at B. As the Earth's form is not spherical, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pba
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Pba
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Pba
Click on an item to play that video:
Quotes about Pba
Scrabble value of P3B3A1
The value of this 3-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PBA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Pba!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Pba to see it in context!