On this page:
Definition of the noun pen-tail
What does pen-tail mean as a name of something?
- brown tree shrew having a naked tail bilaterally fringed with long stiff hairs on the distal third; of Malaysia
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- alternative spelling: pentail
- synonym of pen-tail: pen-tailed tree shrew
- more generic term: tree shrew = insectivorous arboreal mammal of southeast Asia that resembles a squirrel with large eyes and long sharp snout
- member of: genus Ptilocercus / Ptilocercus = pentails
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pen-Tail
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Edward Horace Man
pen-tail, dripping, lard. pentila, slight grave - post on which. NICOBARESE VOCABULARY .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pen-Tail
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of PEN-TAIL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- PIT LANE
- TAP LINE
See also the blanagrams of Pen-Tail!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Pen-Tail to find many related words and phrases!